the twenty-fifth chapter

★

"Produce heirs? What do you think I am? Some sex machine?!" Y/N asked flustered before having her head shoved by Megan, "Agh—"

"Yeah! What're you getting at? She's still in high school! She could be underaged! He can't date a minor & forget making babies with one!" Megan argued nervously as Y/N tried to push her hand away.

"How old are you, Y/N?" Mrs. Hirahara asked as Megan let go.

"I'm 17.." She answered, rubbing her face, "18 right now if Megan keeps playing with me."

"Then that shouldn't be much of a problem! She'll be of age within a year! We'll keep their relationship under wraps & go public on her 18th birthday. It'll work!" Mrs. Hirahara pitched in with a reassuring tone.

"But you don't have anything to gain!" Megan argued again, "I mean, come on!"

"I have a company here! My sales will plummet if a majority of my supporters were to find out, would it not? I can't put my company at risk, people depend on me with their jobs!" Y/N argued passionately.

"We'll work things around and assure you none of that will happen. Exceptions can be made, even if it means bending my son's attitude towards dating. He's so hard headed & thinks nothing but work." Mrs. Hirahara complained.

"And Megan you're one to talk. You'd have nothing if it wasn't for your sister, Alyssa!" Mrs. Hirahara added on loudly. Y/N sighed and gave up, plopping down in her seat as she lost energy.

"Hey!"

"Anyways! Are you alright with this, Y/N dear?" Mrs. Hirahara asked, "Are you okay having children with Kousuke?"

"Wait what?" Y/N said snapping her energy back, "No! I'm not. I can hardly take care of myself."

"Hear that? She's not interested! I'll make babies with him!" Megan forwarded shoving her towards the side again.

"Sorry Megan. I have a better chance getting grandchildren with Y/N over here. Get lost." Mrs. Hirahara waved her away turning her head so she wasn't facing Megan.

"You're so mean.."
"Stop shoving me to the side, you brat!"

""Stop shoving me to the side, you brat!"