Sleeping together

Rantarou closed the light as Shuuichi was already adjusting into the bed. It was a little cold outside but all of the fluffy blankets were in the wash. The blanket they're using isn't too thin but it's still lacking some warmth. Rantarou opened the blanket and tucked himself in. He faced himself into Shuuichi's direction.

Rantarou took a good look at Shuuichi's face. He was barely nodding off. "You alright?" Rantarou asked and Shuuichi nodded. Without a word, Shuuichi began inching himself closer to Rantarou. He then stopped suddenly and opened his arms wide. His eyes lidded with exhaustion as he continued to hold out his arms in anticipation. It took Rantarou a moment to process it until he realized why Shuuichi was doing this.

He wanted to be held.

Rantarou smiled to himself as he moved close to Shuuichi and wrapped his arms around him. "You're really cute.." Rantarou whispered into his ear. "Be quiet.. you're warm.." Shuuichi barely responded, his voice mumbled by Rantarou's shoulder. They continued to sleep while holding eachother, Shuuichi cuddling himself closer each minute to keep warm. However, Shuuichi didn't seem sleepy, he tried his best to close his eyes but they always shot open.

Rantarou wasn't sure how it happened, he must've moved somehow because he felt a hand touch his face. It felt like a tap. Rantarou only tightly closed his eyes but the tapping continued. He opened his heavy eyes and looked over to Shuuichi, who was holding out his arms again. "Right, sorry.." Rantarou said with an amused smile as he inched closer to Shuuichi and they embraced eachother again. As Rantarou thought he was about to sleep, he felt gray eyes still staring at him. Rantarou opened his eyes to see Shuuichi looking up to him. "Can't sleep?" Rantarou asked and Shuuichi nodded.

"What's keeping you awake?" Rantarou asked. Shuuichi didn't answer, he put his face into Rantarou's chest instead. "It's too cold.." he murmured. "Are you sensitive to the cold?" Rantarou asked and Shuuichi nodded. Rantarou held Shuuichi closer to him but Shuuichi only continued to look up at him. His face was slightly red as he was reluctant to say his next request. "Need anything else, princess?" Rantarou asked jokingly. Shuuichi just shifted nervously. He looked away from him. "C-can I get a kiss..?" He asked quietly and slowly. "I don't know, can you?" Rantarou said with a chuckle as he moved his hand to Shuuichi's cheek, making him face him.

Rantarou put his hand on his chin and kissed Shuuichi tenderly. Shuuichi then smiled bashfully as he snuggled up to Rantarou's chest. Rantarou lifted Shuuichi's bangs and kissed his forehead. Shuuichi let out a small laugh. "What's so funny?" Rantarou asked with a smile. "Your lips tickle a little." Shuuichi said when he ceased his laughing. Rantarou went in and kissed Shuuichi's cheek, making the other laugh a little more. He continued to kiss around his temple, cheek, and ear. "Nooo stooop~"  Shuuichi said while laughing. Rantarou kissed the area between his neck and chin while slightly tickling his side. He loved the sound of his significant other laughing.

"So someone is ticklish~" Rantarou teased. Shuuichi wrapped his arms around Rantarou's neck and kissed him again. He then pressed his forehead against Rantarou's. "You're more affectionate than usual." Rantarou noted with a smile. "Because being with you is nice.." Shuuichi replied as Rantarou wrapped his arms around his waist. "Is that so?" Rantarou asked as he leaned in to kiss Shuuichi again.

Shuuichi shifted a little more to make himself comfortable as he leaned himself closer to Rantarou's chest. Soon, Rantarou could hear soft snoring from Shuuichi. Rantarou closed his eyes and smiled.

"Goodnight.." He said softly to Shuuichi.