III

JUNGKOOK : *pulls Taehyung to an empty classroom*

TAEHYUNG : W-Why are we here? I feel a bit uncomfortable here..

JUNGKOOK : *stares at Taehyung*

TAEHYUNG : *gulps*

JUNGKOOK : *heart thumps* Why.. what do you think is so special about you?

TAEHYUNG : I don't- I don't think I'm special.. you're the special one *scratches neck* you're famous, smart, tall, handsome, good at everything.

JUNGKOOK : You're right, you're nothing compared to me, an undetected pebble.

TAEHYUNG : *awkward smile* I'm failing math too-

JUNGKOOK : But to catch my eye without even trying.. *steps closer* you know that's illegal right?

TAEHYUNG : it is? *confused*

JUNGKOOK : *nods* I'm curious *leans touches Taehyung's hair* what's making you special?

TAEHYUNG : *blinks* you're very close..

JUNGKOOK : It's making me want to claim you. *whispers into his ears*

BOGUM : *barges in* Are you h- oh, you are-

JUNGKOOK : Well isn't that rude *backs up from Taehyung* We'll see each other soon. *leaves the classroom*

BOGUM : Holy shit, what did that guy do to you?

TAEHYUNG : Hm? I'm not sure myself *awkward smiles*

BOGUM : The way I see it, he's flirting with you.

TAEHYUNG : Haha, come on, Jungkook isn't the type to date a puny guy like me.

BOGUM : As your best friend, I'm only gonna tell you once, if I were gay, I'd bang you *wiggles eyebrow jokingly*

TAEHYUNG : *hits Bogum's shoulder*

BOGUM : *laughs* I was joking, I was joking.. maybe

TAEHYUNG : Oh, my shift! Gotta go Bogum!

BOGUM : Tae.. You should know.. if Jungkook acts like this, you have got to mean more to him.. be-careful

TAEHYUNG : You worry to much *giggle*

BOGUM : *watches Taehyung walks away from the back* I hope you know I wasn't joking..

Innocent Love | BTSxVOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara