XX

They walked side by side behind the rising moon, almost hand by hand in the temptation of Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK : Coincidentally, Bogum's House is near mine.

TAEHYUNG : Really? Let's go play at your place!

JUNGKOOK : Let's go now.

TAEHYUNG : Mmmm.. Ok then, after Bogum!

JUNGKOOK : I suggest you to go to my house first. You'll reach mine first anyways.

TAEHYUNG : Hm? What if it gets super dark before then?

JUNGKOOK : You should trust me.

TAEHYUNG : Well you're the smart one *fingers on his temple*

They arrived at Jungkook's House. Empty of souls but worth to be called warm and cozy.

JUNGKOOK : Sit here *points to the sofa*

Taehyung obediently sat like a puppy. He noticed that the sofa was comfortable to sit on but was a little old and had a little dusts in the edges. He waited for Jungkook to come back only to be served with Tea and lemon cookies, it's his favorite.

JUNGKOOK : Make yourself comfortable.

TAEHYUNG : *consumes the prepared snacks* Thank you and sorry for interrupting you like this.

JUNGKOOK : No.. I don't mind being interrupted.

TAEHYUNG : ..Jungkook, where's your mom and dad?

Taehyung wasn't blind to notice there weren't any woman shoes nor large sized shoe on the front door.

JUNGKOOK : Dead. They committed double suicide.

TAEHYUNG : O-Oh I'm sorry.. *looks down his feet*

JUNGKOOK : *sits in the sofa also* My father had leukemia and wanted to commit suicide.

JUNGKOOK : 'Death do us apart' wasn't a great option so they did double suicide.

TAEHYUNG : Are you ok..? With telling me this?..

JUNGKOOK : I'm uninfected whenever they live of die, I'm still reaching the top and I use their inheritance money.

Something about Jungkook is odd. Taehyung could clearly see how he meant by uninfected he is by their death. But was it alright to be this monotone in explaining your family's death?

He saw Jungkook eating a piece of the lemon cookie before he stares back at him.

JUNGKOOK : Dizzy yet?

Like the intelligence of Jungkook's brain, he calculated the exact time his head becoming heavy, his visions becoming blurry and his body becoming sleepy.