XXXII

Hoseok and Jimin arrived near the street Taehyung lives. Hoseok was driving but it didn't seem he was slow.

JIMIN : SLOW DOWN YOU DICKHEAD

HOSEOK : No way, this is Seokjin we're talking about!

JIMIN : Jesus fuck, Wasn't Seokjin the pretty boy I had on my list?

HOSEOK : Yea, But his heart ain't pretty I tell ya that.

HOSEOK : He's the most manipulative man I've ever seen.

JIMIN : Because you got caught on his web?

HOSEOK : That too.

HOSEOK : I've heard his works. A famous model recruited in Japan, his managers fear him and everything in the company was manipulated him.

JIMIN : And he's here because?

HOSEOK : Too much manipulation made the company bankrupt.

JIMIN : HAH LOSERS.

HOSEOK : Where's your chara? I'd love to see you call daddy again.

JIMIN : If the old man's dead, what's the point? Might as well curse to the top of my lungs.

HOSEOK : *whistles*

HOSEOK : We're here *stops the car*

JIN : Bad boys gets punishment. Everyone knows that Tae

JIN : But why did you broke the rule?

JIN : Did my baby brother want this?

JIN : Tell me Tae, did you want me to punish you? Do you like this pain? Do you enjoy it? Shall I do it more?

TAEHYUNG : ...

JIN : Are you sleeping?

Gagged, Shibaried, handcuffed, name all the trapping items you could think of and Taehyung will be wearing those against his will.

TAEHYUNG : I-I'm s-Sorry hyung..

JIN : Does your sorry even count?

JIN : *prepares the electrocution machine*

TAEHYUNG : N-no! Please hyung, not that!

JIN : I would like to hear you beg for more. *grabs the electric baton and lightly hits it to Taehyung's inner, spreading thighs*

TAEHYUNG : Ah! No! *moans*

JIN : *groans* Ah~ I knew you love my punishments. This is why you're such a bad boy right?

TAEHYUNG : *shakes his head* No hyung, I- I'm sorry, please! You never went this far!

JIN : Because this is the furthest you've pushed me, Tae! Do you have any idea how mad I am?!