XVII

FATHER : I'm sorry Jin we had to pinch our financials on you.

JIN : I don't mind but I'm kinda unemployed right now because of bankruptcy.

MOTHER : Oh really? What's your next plan?

JIN : Find another agency who'll hire me in Seoul.

MOTHER : Can you take Taehyung with you? Maybe recommend him to someone.

JIN : Taehyung is handsome..

FATHER : He lacks muscles but with a little weight lifting, he'll do as great as you.

TAEHYUNG : *bites lips* Really?

JIN : Someone as pure as Taehyung.. should be better off the modeling world..

TAEHYUNG : Huh?

JIN : Anyways, I heard Grandpa was murdered.

MOTHER : Partially the reason why Taehyung came back home. The culprit hasn't been caught yet.

JIN : It's weird.. but don't worry Tae, I'll protect you. *pats Taehyung*

TAEHYUNG : *snuggles*

There were more to life that Taehyung had yet explain to his older brother. There were Jungkook who charmed him out of the blue, Jimin who kidnapped him and claiming to be his properly, Hoseok who went missing but willingly helped him out, Namjoon who held his hand down to solve his grandfather's case and Yoongi who's his new friend that he opened up not long ago.

Not even his parents knew and Jin was scarier than both parents combine. Last time Jin got angry Taehyung wasn't allowed to go to school without Jin waiting on him.