XXIII

I WAS AT A STUDENT ORIENTATION IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT ILL BE A GOOD GIRL AND UPDATE NOW ;-;-;;

-

JIMIN : Don't run away from daddy again alright?

TAEHYUNG : J-Jimin, I really need to go back please let me go..

JIMIN : IT'S DADDY TO YOU *slaps Taehyung*

TAEHYUNG : *falls back from the impact* *holds his cheeks along with his tears*

JIMIN : Daddy is Sorry *kisses Taehyung's cheek*

JIMIN : But if Baby Taehyungie disobeys Daddy, he gets punishments *kisses Taehyung's other cheek*

TAEHYUNG : I-If I obey you can I go home..?

JIMIN : Daddy's order is for Taehyungie to stay

JIMIN : But if Taehyungie obeys Daddy, Taetae will get his wish! *grins* I'm a very rewarding daddy!

TAEHYUNG : *has zigzag like straight lips, unsure if he's satisfied with it*

TAEHYUNG : How long?

JIMIN : Hm.. how long do you think husband and wife's stay together?

TAEHYUNG : F-forever?

JIMIN : That's right, forever *smiles but frowns later*

JIMIN : Just like after they pledge their vows in front of many people. They seal it with a kiss either it be the lips or the cheeks.

JIMIN : But the wifey died giving birth so does that mean it's still forever? Hey, answer me.

TAEHYUNG : *shakes his head* unless the husband dies too..

JIMIN : I guess you're right *snuggles to Taehyung's chest*

JIMIN : Jimin is lonely..

JIMIN : Daddy never comes to play with me. Only stupid gifts.

JIMIN : I hate daddy.

TAEHYUNG : *feeling sympathetic*

JIMIN : He's only treating me like a princess hoping bad things doesn't happen to him.

JIMIN : *sigh*

JIMIN : Oh, that's right. Jimin's the daddy now and Taehyungie is the baby.

JIMIN : Won't Taehyungie say it?

TAEHYUNG : Say what? *hugs Jimin*

JIMIN : Don't play dumb.

TAEHYUNG : *hums while thinking*

TAEHYUNG : Daddy. Jimin is Taehyungie's daddy and Taehyungie promises to be with daddy.

Jimin stiffens up, he really didn't expect Taehyung to get into detail, all he expected was Taehyung to call him 'Daddy' and he would've continued off with whatever sexual desires he has in his mind.

Suddenly he lacks the mood to play daddy and baby, his heart sank deep inside of him. The thought of Taehyung who says he would stay with him brought his tears up even if Taehyung didn't mean it and only played along.

JIMIN : *swallows his sniffles* forever?

TAEHYUNG : *frozens up*

TAEHYUNG : *nods*

-

Guys to reach this number is just an amazing thing to me ;-;;; it just shows people really do read my books and I'm super happy

I know the writing for this book is kinda of a mix but it was an experimental for me too and I'm glad it worked out (I think)

correct me if I'm wrong or you're dissatisfied with it and want me to change the style ;;

Thank you so much to you all cuties! 😭😭