XVI

JIN : Ughh.. Tae! I told you not to talk to strangers!

TAEHYUNG : But Yoongi is nice to me..

JIN : *slams his palm to the table* I don't care Tae!

TAEHYUNG : *flinched*

JIN : Your Jin hyung isn't here to protect you 24/7 Tae *cups Taehyung's Cheeks with his giant palm* All I wanted is for you to be safe.

TAEHYUNG : Alright.. are you going back to Japan?

JIN : *shakes his head* The company got bankrupt so they couldn't hire models at the mean time and I'm set off contract, I'm looking for jobs in Seoul.

TAEHYUNG : Really? Yay! Hyung is staying with Taehyungie! *hugs Jin*

JIN : *blushes* You better not hug anyone else asides your big brother.

TAEHYUNG : Mmmmm If I Did would you hate me?

JIN : *inhales* Tae. Tell me who.

TAEHYUNG : There's Bogum.. the bogum you know.. and the past week some friends..

JIN : WHO?

MOTHER : Children? Oh Jin sweetie you're back!

JIN : Yes mom, I'm back..

MOTHER : Can I make breakfast for you dear?

JIN : Sure mom.

MOTHER : *eyes to Taehyung* Ah, Taehyung! Where were you yesterday?

TAEHYUNG : I had a sleepover at a friend's place because you and dad were already asleep by the time I got home.

MOTHER : Aww, you could've rung the doorbell but I'm glad your friend took you in *goes to the kitchen to make breakfast*

TAEHYUNG : I'm glad mom's not like Korean dramas mom.. aren't those scary?

JIN : Especially the adopted ones, but It's not bad being adopted and because I was adopted, you're born.

[ There is a myth that if you cannot get pregnant, you have to adopt another person's child or raise a child that's not yours and then you could (somehow) get pregnant.
Apparently that's what happened to my grandfather ]

TAEHYUNG : Hyungie is why I am alive! *hugs*

JIN : *thinks : "And the opposite.."*

JIN : Wait.. Y-You had a SLEEPOVER?! AT THAT Y-Y-Y-YOONGI????!

TAEHYUNG : *nods* Is that a bad thing?

JIN : I- ahhh I guess it was my fault for not calling you yesterday or you could've stayed at my hotel *heavy sighs*

TAEHYUNG : I'm sorry hyungie..

JIN : No, it's my fault, just no more sleepovers ok?

TAEHYUNG : Okie.

MOTHER : *yelling from the kitchen* Boys, breakfast is ready!

JIN & TAEHYUNG : Coming mom!