XIV

It was planned that Yoongi would go and sleep in his parent's room and Taehyung would stay in Yoongi's room, it was a lonely room but there were a lot of chips and sodas over his desk as well as complex music equipments he didn't understand.

The night was restless, the thought of Jungkook who previously approached him added up to Jimin who kidnapped him and bringing Hoseok to ended up being in Yoongi's bed.

TAEHYUNG : Grandpa.. *sniffles*

He forgot how many days has it been since he went to school, not after his grandfather was found shot killed.

YOONGI : Taehyung. *walks in the room*

TAEHYUNG : Yoongi? Why aren't you asleep?

YOONGI : *sighs* reasons.

YOONGI : *searches through his closet*

TAEHYUNG : What are you looking for?

YOONGI : Clothes, you look uncomfortable in your pants, I doubt you had sleep.

TAEHYUNG : Oh.. thank you *smiles*

YOONGI : *hands him the clothes then leans to Taehyung's face* Rather than crying, you should smile *wipes the tears away*

TAEHYUNG : I will..! *grins*

YOONGI : *thoughts : "Not even a blush huh"*

YOONGI : Dress up.

Taehyung didn't hesitated to strip to his triangle underwear, he felt like it was ok since Yoongi was a guy too.

Yoongi didn't look away, his eyes were dead set to the soft looking baby tummy but he noticed one thing that bothered him.

YOONGI : So.. it's fading.

TAEHYUNG : What is?

YOONGI : *points to Taehyung's neck*

TAEHYUNG : Ah.. it kinda is. *looks at himself in the mirror*

YOONGI : Never thought you were the type.

TAEHYUNG : Huh? I guess I am..? *confused*

TAEHYUNG : Why didn't you give me any pants?

YOONGI : All the sweatpants is in the washing machine, the only thing left are shorts. You don't mind right?

TAEHYUNG : It's fine! I'm used to wearing shorts to nothing, besides, this shirt goes a little over my thigh so it's still comfy to sleep in!

YOONGI : Good.

YOONGI : *Lays on the bed and wraps himself in the blanket*

TAEHYUNG : Are we having a sleepover?

YOONGI : No the air con broke, be quite and sleep. *closes his eyes*

TAEHYUNG : *tugs himself close to Yoongi and intertwines their legs* Sleep cuddles!

YOONGI : I- *pauses* Hell no! *pushes Taehyung away*

TAEHYUNG : *yelps as he falls to the floor*

YOONGI : Don't you- *pants heavily* Don't you dare touch me!

Taehyung's legs shake, his eyes became wet with swelling tears, his lips quiver and he stuttered at how scary Yoongi became.

TAEHYUNG : I-I'm s-s-sorry..

TAEHYUNG : I-I promised I w-won't do it a-again

Yoongi's eyes widen. What had he done?

He held a daring look at his palm, he began to see himself as a monster, that monster.

He looks at Taehyung again, his eyes started to fog up and saw Taehyung as his past self who cried when he was pushed.

YOONGI : No I- I'm sorry Taehyung

TAEHYUNG : *still on the floor shivering*

YOONGI : I'm really sorry Taehyung *helps Taehyung stands up by lifting him to the bed*

TAEHYUNG : *shakes his head* I-it's fine.. I was the wrong one.

YOONGI : *rubs Taehyung's forehead* I should've told you before.

YOONGI : *turns to the other side of the bed* Taehyung, I was kicked out of the house,I forced myself to live in a life that's worst than a normal collage student, Namjoon told me I was a useless person that never does anything right, It took me a lot of credits and effort to buy this house and at one point I even-..

I was sensitive to touches and being suddenly approached by you surprised me and I.. sorta accidentally pushed you by the my mental will.

TAEHYUNG : Why were you kicked out?

YOONGI : Don't laugh, don't judge, don't speak it out loud ok?

TAEHYUNG : I pinky promise you.

YOONGI : *deep breaths* I'm a homosexual.

TAEHYUNG : Weird parents.. they should've just be normal about it *turns to Yoongi* Ah, I never told anyone but I am too!

YOONGI : Ah.. really now. You're only saying that to make me feel at place.

TAEHYUNG : Taetae would never lie! But no one knows this.. except you!

YOONGI : I guess I'm the first then.

TAEHYUNG : Ah, But my friend Bogum likes to touch my butt but I didn't like it!

YOONGI : Shouldn't you kick his ass?

TAEHYUNG : I don't like the shape of his ass *pouts*

YOONGI : *silently giggles* So whats your preference?

TAEHYUNG : Uhh... strongly Devine ones..?

YOONGI : You're sub is showing.

TAEHYUNG : *pouts* Maybe.

YOONGI : Better watch out because I'm a dom.

TAEHYUNG : I'm going to protect my ass!

YOONGI : *laughs* you're funny.

TAEHYUNG : *eyes widen* your laughs are so cute! Laugh more please!

YOONGI : Huh? Oh *blushes* Go to sleep.

TAEHYUNG : Nighty night. Ah, Keep Taetae's secret a secret too please?

YOONGI : *sighs* *turns to Taehyung* I promise.

Yoongi intertwines their feet back.