XXII

JIMIN : WHERE IS TAEHYUNG?!

MAN : We haven't found him sir.. *head lowers*

JIMIN : How useless are you..

JIMIN : HOW USELESS ARE YOU?!

MAN : B-but sir.. we found out that Kim Taehyung was abducted in the house of Jeon Jungkook!

JIMIN : A-Abducted? *bites his nail*

MAN : Yes, the man Jeon Jungkook was later found bleeding in his front door.

JIMIN : A-And Taehyung?

MAN : *shakes his head* Gone from sight. Because Jungkook was stabbed, it's a possible that he was taken away.

JIMIN : He's alive right?..

MAN : He didn't shed any blood in that house and around so there's that possibility..

JIMIN : ...

JIMIN : He isn't allowed to be dead. Not without my order.

JIMIN : *grabs his coat and hearty* We're going to search him.

MAN : Yes sir!

It was when Jimin was escorted to his sports car he became serious, something he hasn't done in a long time with his alter personality.

He bits the flesh under his the nail of his thumb, it was a habit he usually makes when he gets his focus.

There was a reason why he was spoiled and it wasn't only because of his father's over pouring love. Jimin is a special child, born with a special talent.. or you can say a special gift.

He was born to be lucky, to bring luck to everyone around him and ever since he was brought to this world, his father has had the best income in the dead ditch. But nothings too good to be true without a catch.

Good things happens and bad things will always tail. Once something good happens, something bad will come sooner or later, vice versa and that's what happened to his father's sales income and his mother's life as she died giving birth.

The car had a crash.

MAN : S-sir

JIMIN : Were you fucking blind? You crashed the sports car into a shitty Nissan!

MAN : I-I'm sorry sir

JIMIN : *heavy sighs* Call them to pick me up. *exits the damaged car*

MAN : *calls Jimin's men to pick him up from the candy shop*

JIMIN : *looks up at the store name* Sweet Lips? Weren't those under daddy? *enters the store*

CASHIER : Welcome!

JIMIN : *nods as he looks around*

JIMIN : *snicks* These cheap candies. It's called Sweet lips because something sweet is happening behind the store. No?

CASHIER : W-what? Of course not! Please leave if you're not going to purchase anything!

JIMIN : Are you sure? If I leave, I'll get home and if I get home I'll tell daddy to shut down this prostitution sewer and it'll go bankrupt and you'll lose tour job. Are you sure?

CASHIER : Y-you can't do that! Who are you?!

JIMIN : The reason why this shop is standing, Chairman Park's only child. Park Jimin.

??? : Park Jimin..?

JIMIN : *turns around*

JIMIN : *mouth hanging surprise* Taehyung..

TAEHYUNG : *slaps his mouth before running away*

JIMIN : WAIT! *runs to him before catching his hand*

JIMIN : I've been looking for you.

JIMIN : They're so useless without me.

TAEHYUNG : H-Hi Jimin, Sorry But I have to go.

JIMIN : Me too, let's go together~

MAN : Sir, the car has arrived.

JIMIN : Let's go!~ *pulls Taehyung*

TAEHYUNG : *pulls away* I'm sorry but I'll see you later! *runs away*

MAN : You're not going anyway *blocks Taehyung's way before kicking his stomach making him pass out*

JIMIN : *smacks the man's head* be gentle!

MAN : Sorry Sir.

JIMIN : You're lucky I'm in a great mood or I'd chop of your dick.

MAN : I thank you sir. *carries Taehyung to the car*

JIMIN : I can't wait to get back..

JIMIN : I really can't.. *licks his lips*