First day of school

HELLO WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK
CALLED LIGHTS OUT :3 I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MEH FIRST CHAPTER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Your POV-
You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock going off. You groan and roll over to shut the alarm clock off but instead you fall off the bed.

"The hell" You say then you get up, you rub your eyes then shut the alarm clock off. You start to get undressed and changed into your (f/c) t-shirt and black jeans.

You go down stairs to the kitchen and make toast but before it finished you heard and knock on the door. You turn to look at the door and the sound of the toast popping up scared you a little and you put the toast in your mouth going to the door and opening it.

      (This is Kat she has been your friend since you guys were in diapers and you later found out the she was a tsundere then later on when you got older you grown a crush for her but you didn't want to tell her cause she liked another boy in her...

(This is Kat she has been your friend since you guys were in diapers and you later found out the she was a tsundere then later on when you got older you grown a crush for her but you didn't want to tell her cause she liked another boy in her class)

As soon as you opened the door you weren't much surprised when you saw Kat standing in front of you impatiently.

"YAY (Y/N) YOUR UP" Kat says in an excited voice and tackle hugs you almost making you fall. You chuckled as she did "We better get going to school or we will be late" You say with a big smile.

Kat hops down the porch stairs as if she was playing hop scotch and you chuckle following behind her blushing a little.

>Time skip to bus stop<

You see a girl on the bus stop bench starring at you and you look away thinking that you might have done something wrong and got on the bus with Kat.

       You seen the girl sitting not to far from you and Kat, the girl still starring at you but you just put your arm around Kat so she doesn't get any attention of thinking you are available and look out the window

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            -Kat's POV-

"Hm?" She said looking at his arm around her and thinks it's friendly so i nuzzled him and smiled brightly noticing the girl out of the corner of my eye "My senpai" Kat mumbled still holding (y/n) close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 -Willow/Yandere's POV-

"He is so adorable and he will be mine" She mumbles glaring at Kat gripping a knife in her hand behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            -Your POV-

       As you get off the bus you walk up to the school with your arm still around Kat's shoulder and you pull her close "So what class do you have Katrina" You chuckle seeing Kat who has a pouty face and crossed arms
      (Katrina is Kat's full name and you use her full name to tease her since she hates when people call her Katrina)

      "I have Math first how about you" Kat says in a kind but a little frustrated at first cause you called her Katrina "Same here" You say and chuckle even more at her being frustrated.

      You go into the school and walk to your class and you take your arm off Kat but Kat still holds onto your arm.

           >Time skip to lunch on the roof with Kat<

      After sitting on a bench being silent you decide to say something to break it "So did you make any new friends" You asked Kat looking at her "No not really but who was that girl on the bus starring at us" Kat says tilting her head.

       You shrug and after starring at each other for a little you get closer to her face blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        -Willow's POV-

          I go up to the roof to eat lunch like I always did to see my senpai and some ugly girl looking like they were about to kiss. My eyes widened at the sight and I hid starring at them as anger rushed through my body.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\
     Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter and if you guys would like a person of your own to be in the story give a name and it will happen
    And if you'd like give me tips on how I can make the story better and if I should add like vampires and stuff like that into the story until them love ya^^

Have a nice kawaii life *^*