Normal?

Oooooof sorry for not updating!! But don't worry the book must continue!!
——————————

     It felt weird, it was normal....I could hear the next door neighborhood kids scream as they chased each other around. The place we lived hasn't been like that for so long...it was honestly un-soothing to hear the kids giggling and laughing as they tackled each other. Everything use to be so dark...the streets were empty always so gloomy as it rained weekly where we lived.

Usually I take those days as a day that I should just stay indoors instead of going outside. But I hated today for some reason. How bright the sun had shown through the window, how things were so bright when once before it was so dark. I looked to my side to see a sight I will never forget. The sounds of a baby gargling and giggling as he grabbed at Kat's face. I'm glad to say I have a family with my fiancé.....

😱

Cliffhanger...?

Ummm.....

Well...........

————————————————————
NEW BOOK COMING SOON!!!!!!

I am glad to say that this book is finally over!! I appreciate all the support that you guys have given through out the book!

The new book coming out will be a new part to the story also adding characters along with a...

NEW POINT OF VIEW!

Can you guess who's point of view the new book will be in??