Missing!!

Welcome to the next chapter I am surprised you re still here....I have no life!!!
Well this is a kinda sad chapter I guess idk just in case get some tissues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Your POV-

The next day me and Kat decided to go back to school. Our day went quite normal after lunch me and Kat had different classes so I didn't see her much. When the bell rang meaning school was over I went outside and waited at the gate like I normally do for Kat to come out. I kinda expected her to not come out right away.....and then 20 minuets passed. Everyone that was outside was gone so I thought you got out early and went home.

Arriving at the house I see a note on the ground in front of the door picking it up I seen a letter with a map.

>The Letter<

Hey Senpai~

It's Willow me and Kat became friends and we are hanging in the woods if you wanna hang we are at the destination on the map!
Bye bye senpai~

~Love
Willow

"Hmm...." I decided to go to the destination just to tell Kat that if she left me outside the school again I would lock her in the closet.

Finally arriving at the destination I noticed that there weren't any buildings. Not only that but it's the place in the dream. My eyes widened and I look at the tree where in the dream Kat was hanged to see that she wasn't there and I sighed in relief.

"Kat!! Willow!....anyone here!!!" I look around to see no one and I start to think it is just a sick joke so I turn around to head back to my house when all of I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder and my face lights up. "K-....oh hello Willow" I say seeing if Kat was with her but she wasn't and I start to worry.

"Where is Kat" You say tilting your head. "Oh Kat isn't here she is somewhere else..." Willow said with a bright smile and a almost evil giggle. You gulp and starting walking backwards as she gets closer to you. "What do you want from me!!!!" You say in fear with tears in your eyes wondering where Kat could be.

     You start running as fast as you can. "Kat!!!! Please where are you?!!? What has she done to you!!!" You scream out trying to stay calm and strip over a log. "Please Kat be ok" You say as tears roll down your cheeks you bury your face in your hands, hearing rustling of leaves behind me I prepare my self to be covered in blood and wounds.

      I turn around to see the noise and I see a Wolf I question it at first and back up a little scared.

      "S-Stay back!" I stuttered and all of a sudden the wolf pounces on me and stares deep into my eyes and I look back kinda feeling comforted like I do with Kat.

     I pet the wolves head and the wolf whimpers and runs when we hears Willow yell. "Senpai where are you!!!" We heard Willow scream and I got up and started looking back to see the wolf was completely out of sight. I sigh and run home. "Finally safe" I breath heavily.

                             >Time skip to 4 days later<

          It's been 4 days since Kat was missing and I can't go to sleep everyday I would go out to the woods to see if I can find that wolf. «Maybe the wolf could help sniff out Kat or even keep me protected from Willow» I thought to my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       WELCOME TO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

     WHY DO YOU THINK YOU FELT COMFORTED BY THE WOLF!?!?!?

  What will happen next!!!

        Thanks for reading my little kittens I love you so much <3