The Scars

Omg I am so dead! I am so sorry I haven't posted in like months you guys have every right to be mad at me sorry
:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Your POV-

I took Kat back home. I was worried she was covered in scars and bruises. I couldn't imagine what could have happened to her, she must be in so much pain, she must be traumatized. She wouldn't talk or anything she wouldn't even smile when looking at me like she always did.

   I felt my heart starting to hurt as my mind was wandering in many places the I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. It was Kat, she looked pale and scared. I held her tight to my chest not wanting to let go of her and loosing her again to that monster.....

The rest of the day was the same Kat wouldn't eat she wouldn't sleep and every time there would be a noice she would freak out. I didn't want Kat to be scared I wanted her to feel safe and comforted. As the night went on, the howling of the wind sending breezes of cold air brushing against our skin and the branches that would leave shadows through the windows which somewhat scared Kat. Sometimes to try and make Kat kinda happy I would take a flashlight I had in my dresser drawer and make little shadow characters on the wall. I would hear little giggles sometimes come from her which would make me happy.
I couldn't help but to be happy when I heard giggles or even little muffles come from her mouth. She would barely talk which made me not so worrisome about if she was gunna be mute or that she would never talk to me with that gentle sweet and kind voice she had. I swore whenever she talked I could hear birds singing or I could feel my stomach fill with butterflies. I felt safe with her and I wanted it to be the same for her.

Kat hissed at the pain as I dabbed some of her wounds with a wet rag hopping to clean out the dirt so they wouldn't get infected. To be honest from the hissing sounds she was making you would think she was a real cat, I chuckled at the thought and she gave me a weird look. She tilted her head then hissed as the rag touch the wound on her arm. Kat looked out the window as I finished cleaning her wounds.

  She got up slowly and walked towards the window. She touched the window softly with her hand.

   "What's wrong..." I say as I walked towards her. A could hear little sniffles coming from her as she leaned back into my chest. "Everything will be ok..." I say softly and kiss the top of her head.

———————————
Beep boop

Kat as a cat :3