The darkest dream

It's hard to wake up
From a nightmare if you
Aren't even asleep

- J.S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wake up and seem to be in a forest and get up slowly rubbing your head walking around trying to figure out where you were.

You look up and see Kat hanging from a tree and your eyes widened crying a little and back up slowly bumping into someone.

You turn around to see that girl from earlier holding a knife.

"W-who are you and what did you do to Kat" You say in a scared tone.

"She got in my way and I am willow but you can call me your lover" Willow says smiling evilly walking towards you

You get up and start running crying trying to get as far as you can and all of a sudden you feel a pain in your back.

Willow had stabbed the knife into your back

"Lights out sweetie" Willow says and you wake up screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After screaming for about 10 seconds you see Kat siting on the edge of the bed crying and hugs her from behind.

"What's wrong Kat" You say in a concerned tone holding her closely.

Kat turn to look at you and hugs you tightly "She was there that girl she was in my dreams she killed me then went after you" She says crying.

After what happened and you both were kinda in shock you both decided to skip school

"Y-you had that dream too" You say a little shocked Kat nods wiping her tears laying her head against your chest.

You hugs her tightly and pet her head "So what do you want for breakfast" You say with a big smile on your face as if nothing happened. "WAFFLES!!!" Kat say brightly pulling you to the kitchen.

     You chuckle and start to make waffles putting syrup on them and handing some to Kat on a plate then you eat some.

     "What should we do today" You say getting up to put the dishes in the sink.

     "Hmm...OH I KNOW the arcade" Kat says in excitement running to you and jumping on your back.You chuckle then go up stairs to get changed and head to the arcade with Kat.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\

Sorry for making this short I am just a lazy potato
But a kawaii one muhehehHAHAHAHHA *cough cough*
Sorry working on the laugh and I am sick so sorry if I don't post much

Bye for now my little kittens