✨Bonus✨

Welcome to a bonus chapter!! This is kinda smut chapter so +18?
    If you are younger you are entering
               at your own risk 😅
I think I might add a bonus chapter like this once a month or every two weeks for my readers who like a little wink wonk in their stories 😂

——————————————————
Y/N

I felt my heart race Kat wanted to have a Netflix and chill night. DID SHE EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CHILL MEANT!?!? Kat was like a child so I didn't wanna ruin her innocence by doing something she wouldn't expect.

I mean what if she did know what it meant...the last time I did it with a girl her dad walked in and it wasn't the best night for me especially when you get kicked out of a house naked...that girl I am pretty sure is lesbian now. I was actually kinda nervous, like what if halfway through she's like 'OH MY GOD YOUR LIKE SO SMALL!!!' And then she dose that dramatic hair flip thing girls do in movies. I shake my head at the stupid thought. 'I've been watching to many high school drama lately...' I thought disappointed in myself.

I heard shuffling come from the private bathroom that was attached to the bathroom. When Kat wanted something to be perfect she made sure everything was perfect. I pretty sure she cleaned the whole house less then an hour. I mean seriously I can barley pick up my shirt off my bedroom floor from the night before. I could sense that Kat was kinda nervous. Like you know how sometimes when people squeak when they lie, Kat likes to squeak when she is nervous and she's been doing it all day. I mean don't get me wrong I find it fucking adorable. But I don't want her being nervous I want her to feel confident around me.

When the sun started to set Kat was rushing around the house making snacks and other things, we wanted to stay in the bedroom to watch a movie cause Kat said "It's more comfortable" even though if you know what chill means it's where the dink goes in to the peach...is that an ok way of explaining it or is this 🍆🍑 better. I don't know, Kat can't even say a cuss word without even her voice cracking. Still I don't why she had to clean the whole house just for us to stay in the bedroom but Kat was just that way.

I way laying on the bed sipping at a soda while Kat went through the movies we contemplated on watching a romantic movie, a sad or a comedy. But we settled on a romantic movie as he fell more comfortable with the mood. He gave her a raised eyebrow as I caught her staring at me. Was there something on my face...oh no...did I stink???

Kat started to crawl towards me and my heart kinda slipping beats. Wait were we actually gunna do it. She got onto my lap blocking my sight from the tv, she took the soda from my hands and placed it on the bedside table. She leaned in and whispered in my ear "Daddy..."

That word sent chills down my spin and made the member in my pants 'Excited' the way she said it was so seductive. I have never seen this side of Kat before and I think I actually started to like it. Kat slid her hands down my chest, once she reached the hem of my shirt she started to slide her hands up my shirt clearing the shirt from my body. The exposure to the cold room tingled as Kat left trails of kisses down my jaw. I decided to make a move and kiss her neck which made small cute sounds escapes her lips, it turned me on more than I already was. He held onto my shoulders and I left hickeys on her neck, more noises escaped, it was like music to my ears. I took off her shirt and she started to undo my jeans. I made a bold move of unclipping Kat's white laced bra strap. Slipping the straps down her shoulders behind following with trails of kisses.

As Kat struggled to undo the buckle to my jeans I chuckled them helped her undo them. Once she took the belt of she I did the button and zipper to my jeans she started to undo her jean shorts. As she did so I kissed her chest leaving more hickeys all over her, some would say that it looks like she was attacked by a octopus but really it's a way of marking her as mine. She left a few hickeys on me but not as much as I left on her.

I pulled down her shorts revealing white laced panties that matched with her bra that was once on her not now lying on the bedroom floor next to the bed along with the rest of our clothes. I slowly glided my hands down her curvy figure. Her skin was soft under my touch and I could practically fell her melting into me. I could here her letting out softly moans just by me touching her, I could tell she was trying to hide it.

I gripped her hips pushing her down onto to the bed, by her expression she seemed shocked. To be honest I was kinda shocked myself but I kept moving on. I bit the hem of her panties slowly pulling them down with my teeth. I seen her looking at me with lust which made me crave her more. "Daddy be gentle." She said quietly. That world is that word that may have ruined or made that night special....

I left trails of kissed on her thighs then on her pussy, she got excited wiggling her hips slightly as I did so. I felt her shiver as I pried her legs open not letting them close. I slowly licked her clitoris which made her moan quite louder then I expected. I kept licking, her hand slid to the back of my head her fingers tangling in my hair. Her other hand played with her breast as he she moaned out words like my name or daddy. I started to suck on her clitoris pulling her hips closer to my face.

If only I could know the sensation she was going through right now. I slowly slid a finger in easily due to her wetness, she arched her back slightly as I sucked harder licking her juices. Her fingers tangling in my hair and she moaned louder as I thrusted my finger quite fast. Her moaned were like music to my ears, thrusting another finger in the moans got louder driving me crazy. She was growing fragile and I loved it, I slapped her thigh softly which made her yelp with pleasure. Adding a third finger her I started to feel her tighten around my fingers. Was she already that close. I smirked thinking to myself, I pushed my fingers in deep and she arched her back more rolling her eyes back. I slowly pulled my fingers and bit my lips seeing the sticky white substance on my fingers and licked it off.

It tasted like strawberries....

It was time I was already hard as a rock and it kinda started to hurt as I seen her in a weak state. I rubbed my tip against her entrance which made her jump a little and look at me biting her lip "Remember gentle daddy..," she said quickly. "I can't make any promises princess." I slowly started by just pushing the tip in. She leaned her head back as I thrusted the tip slowly. She wrapped her legs around my waist, I felt her trying to push me closer so I could go deep. So I did.

I pushed deep into her only going halfway in and could feel her tightening around my hardness and she moaned loudly. I started to thrust a little faster gripping her hips. She played with herself as thrusted inching myself all the way in, going deeper with each thrust. He thighs tightened around my torso and I thrusted harder. Her moans turning into screams of pleasure and her back arching. Her tongue stuck out as she panted and her eyes rolling. The sight made me want more and more till I couldn't anymore. I pounded into her, I know she said to be gentle but then again I said I could promise it no matter how hard I would try. I thrusted deeper and harder her screams were uncontrollably and she gripped the sheets. I could tell she was having an orgasm from how her body shivered when I thrusted. I slammed deep into her let my load explode in her. She screamed one last time. I thrusted a few more times then slowly pulled out, I watched as the sticky white substance poured out of her.

"I love you babygirl..."

"I love you too daddy...."