Hung and stabbed...

Welcome guys!! I am thinking of a posting a new chapter every Tuesday to kinda keep track and for you guys to know when knew chapters are coming out!! I can't believe this book is almost over thank you guys for so much support, at the end of the book there is a surprise!!!
————————————————
-Kat's POV-

I felt sick, I ran to the bathroom and into a stall. Thank god no one was in the bathroom...I mean would they even see me anyways. We are dead, at least that's what the girl said. I CAN'T BE DEAD!!! I HAVEN'T EVEN GONE TO PROM YET!!!! That stupid Willow girl, now me and (y/n) will have to miss out on watching people get drunk and fail at flirting. But if we were dead....why are we still here...shouldn't we be in that "special" place people talk about. I started to feel pain and a tight grip around my neck which caused me to start coughing. I ran to the mirror to see a mark that surrounded my neck, I ran to (y/n) as I held my neck still coughing finding it hard to breath. He tried to help me stop coughing which worked after a few seconds but the mark stayed around my neck.

All of a sudden (y/n) started to yell in agony as he tried grabbing at his back as if something was there that was hurting him, then it all came back to me....I was hung....(y/n) was stabbed....I feel myself getting sick again as words fill my head all in Willow's voice.

"There is no escaping.."

"Your just one of my puppets..."

"You are like all of these dead people.."

"All killed by me..."

"You will never take my senpai..."

I started to cry, my vision getting blurry from the tears that fill my eyes. I covered my ears as I cried, the words that filled my head made me wanna scream till they stopped....

-Elena's POV-

"You guys are so over dramatic..." I say with a sigh looking Kat and (y/n) as if he was having a seizure.

I was always known as the chill one...I was actually fine with dying at least I don't have to be with that Willow girl ever again I swear she is like some psycho bitch, one of these days I wanna torture her till she can't take it anymore and kills herself....but then again if she dies I have to deal with her again...

——————————————
Sorry guys again for the short chapter
Like last chapter this chapter is just to fill in a little detail and also a chapter on Kats side of things!

Bye for now kittens!!!

Willow- bye losers...