The Kiss!?!?

JUST BY THE TITLE I AM EXCITED lol
      CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PRIZE THAT A HOLDS ON YOUR SCREEN RN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            -Your POV-

           You lean in closer to Kat's face......

And wipe some food that you saw on her lip and chuckled. Out of the corner of your eye you see that girl that was on the bus. You decide you must take matters into your own hands.

You cup Kat's cheeks in your hands and kiss her lips gently feeling your face heat up Kat was shocked at first but kissed back this went on for a few seconds until you saw that girl storm off.

"W-what was that for I-it was so sudden and.." Kat gets lost in her words blushing intensely "Good luck?" You say and chuckle rubbing the back of your neck

You and Kat mostly spent the rest of lunch in silence but you would often glance at her, one time she noticed but she just giggled.

                    >Time skip to girls bathroom<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            -Kat's POV-

         "OMG HE JUST KISSED ME (Y/N) SENPAI JUST KISSED ME" Kat says to herself and squeals in excitement "This must be a dream....but I don't want to wake up from this dream ever!" Kat said and walked out of the girls bathroom and walked out the school to see (y/n) at the gate waiting for her.

    You guys walked home "(y/n) can I stay at your house tonight" Kat said nuzzling into (y/n) "Sure why not" (Y/n) said smiling as twirling and messing around with her hair.

                             >Time skip to Your house<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           -Your POV-

         You unlock the house door and let Kat in first. Walking in behind her you close the door and go to your room and flop down on your bed exhausted and you hear Kat giggle as she jumped onto your bed.

"Seems like you have been having fun" Kat says laughing and you tilt your head in confusion and look at her to see she is holding up a collar and handcuffs she found on your bedroom floor. Your eyes widen and you snatch them away from her and stuff them under the bed.

(I am sorry I had to it was a great opportunity)

"What are you talking about I didn't see anything" You say chuckling nervously Kat laughs and falls off your bed still laughing rolling around on the floor "So if you have those there must be more" Kat says searching around your room.

You tackle Kat who was about to go to your bookshelf and pin her down so she can't move "LET ME GO YOU BAKA" Kat says in frustration wiggling around "Katrina Ryleigh Valentine it is bad to look through my personal belongings" You say and flick Kat's nose.

(Yes I gave Kat a full name don't ask :p)

         Kat pouts "Fine but when your asleep I will find them" Kat says in an almost evil voice giggling. You smirk and mess up Kat's hair.

        You get off Kat and go down stair to the kitchen dragging Kat with you so she can't go through your stuff "What do you want for dinner" You ask with a kind smile "hmm how about (favorite food)" Kat says holding onto your arm.

     "Sure" you say and start making it while Kat sits at the table and when finished you set the plate in front of Kat.

                                 >Time skip after dinner<

         You both go up to the bedroom and you take off your pants putting sweatpants on and leaving your shirt off revealing your six pack. Kat was watching you change and blushed, you handed her a shirt and a pair of boxers.

       "The bathroom is down the hall is you want to get changed in there" You say and yawn "Ok I will and no falling asleep before I get back" Kat says and walks to the bathroom to get changed.

     When she got back there was a movie playing and she jumped on the bed next to you laying her head on your chest and you feel your face heat up and chuckle quietly and soon you both fall asleep by the time the movie ends.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\
HEWO FINALLY you made it to the end of part 2 I hope you liked it

     I wonder what will willow say about this

  Author-HEY WILLOW YOUR SENPAI AND KAT ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER!!
Willow-WHAT!?!?!?!?!

         Everything goes black

Willow-lights out
  She laughs evilly