Bring us back...

-Your POV-

As the feeling of sharp needles stab into my back I yell in agony. The feeling of the dream came back to me, it was real but it felt like it was. The agonizing pain lasted for a few minutes till it slowly started to go away. Out of the corner of my eye I seen Elena looking at us as if we were some crazy people. To be honest we probably are, finding out we are dead...it's like we are some sick animals and our caretaker keeps abusing us till we can't take it anymore.

The feeling of being betrayed by our own is like the feeling of being disowned. Willow is trying to play some mind game with us till it drives us crazy and we can't take it anymore. I think we already had enough, I am already in the verge of taking a sledgehammer then bashing it in her head. I know it sounds sick especially since I am a guy talking about a girl but can you blame me.....

Every time I see her the only thing I see is that dream being played over and over again. Looking up into the trees to see a once beautiful girl now a pale corpse that I use to call my best friend, girlfriend.. then to be stabbed in the back by someone who must be hurting but doesn't know how to get rid of the pain, by causing more pain she thinks she can get away with things and it makes me sick to see the smile on her face as she walks around like the world must bow down to her petty self. I don't even think a peasant should bow down to a heartless piece of shit like her. The only think she deserves is to be behind metal bars and eating expired food at a prison.

If I was still alive I would make sure she feels the same pain that I went through...Kat went through.

The pain that rushes through your body after knowing how painful it must be to loose someone...

So I beg of you to bring us back...