The Wolf

HEWO MY LITTLE KITTENS welcome back to the next chapter

     Have you guessed why you feel comforted by the Wolf!?!? If you did!! You will find out if you were right in this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked at the clock to see it was around 9am. I got up for my daily hunt to find the wolf or Kat, without Kat I haven't got much sleep but ever since she went missing I haven't been having that dream and I am scared her missing has to do something with it.

   And if it is some sick joke I am done with it, with Kat missing Willow has gone to far and she will pay for the hell that she put me and Kat through.

      I got changed and headed to the woods taking one step in I already had a chill go down my spine.

     "What if I never-" I was cut off by a soft whimpering and I follow the sound.

The whimper lead to the spot in the dream. I never really liked checking over here cause I was to scared to see what I would find. I heard the whimper again and saw a cage inside a bush and ran over to it ripping vines and trying to get the cage free. From how many vines there were it could have been here for months but what caught me off guard that it was that wolf again.

"Your ok now" I pet the wolf and got up looking around.

   I started walking deeper into the woods hoping to find something else when I saw something shine in a pile of leaves. I walked towards it cautiously, picking up the shining object I saw that it was Kat's necklace. I could feel tears start to form at the brim of my eyes thinking of what could have happened to her.

   The wolf nudged me and took the necklace from out of my hands.

     I just ignored it and got up. Maybe the wolf was just sniffing at it to try and find who it belonged to. I look away for a second and the wolf was gone.

  "Where could you have gone now" I started to look around when I heard a soft sob.

  "K-KAT!!!" I quickly ran to her holding her close to my chest not letting go of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muehehehe I am leaving you on a cliffhanger!!
    Aren't I so nice! :3

Well I hope you liked it bye my kittens love ya!! <3