The First Day

-Riley

"Welcome to Beacon Hills!" Scott said as we all three walked through the doors of Beacon Hills High School . It was a pretty big high school. Bigger than my last one. "This is Lydia, and her sister, Annaliese." Scott said as the 2 girls walked up to us. "Hi. I'm Annaliese, but you can call me Anna." The dark haired girl said. "I'm Riley." I said. She was obviously major in fashion, seeing her in a really awesome outfit. She wore glasses and she had the most perfect smile. "This is my sister, Lydia." She said as she pointed to the girl behind her. "So that's what a Stiles is?" I asked as I pointed at the guy who apparently was my brother's best friend. "Yes Riley, that's Stiles Stilinski; McCall's best friend and worst Lacrosse player in the history of Beacon Hills." Anna said. We walked over to my brothers and Stiles was startled by me. "So Scott, how's sharing a room with your Br-" Stiles began to say as he jumped and shouted. "Why are you so big? Last time I saw you, you came up to my knee." Stiles said. "Umm. I just turned 15, so I'm about average." I said. "I'm just messing with you kid." He said as he messed up my hair. "Riley, this is Jackson, Lydia & Allison." Scott said as he pointed out the group. Jackson was a tall guy, a jock type of guy. Blue eyes and brown hair. Lydia and him were together which seem to make Stiles Angry. Lydia was about the same height as her sister. She had amber colored hair and she was a fashion freak like her sister. Allison was just a pinch taller than me. She had dark brown hair and was head over heels for Scott. Which made Jackson mad? Hmm. I have a lot to learn about my new friends.

We all went our separate ways except for Sam, Anna and I who had our First period class together. We all walked to class together and Anna learned more about Sam and I. "So you guys had no idea about Scott?" Anna asked. "Nope. It was a shock to me. I always thought I was the oldest." Sam said. We walked into class. "Oh Great. 2 more McCalls. As if my day wasn't hard enough." The Teacher said. I was starting to guess the  McCall boys weren't on his good list. Sam and I went throughout the day and Anna and I became good friends. This makes me really miss Eli.

"How was your first day of school boys?" My Mom asked Sam and I. "Amazing." I said as I hugged her after a long day. It made me happy to be here with my mom, but sadly she had to work, which left the house to Scott, Me, Sam and that Stiles thing. Scott and Sam remained downstairs while Stiles and I headed upstairs. "So you can help me with this right? I hadn't gone over this at my old school yet." I asked. "Sure thing kid." He said.

Hours went by and we heard the shrieking sound of sirens pass our house. "Hey, isn't that your dad?" Scott Asked. "Yeah. Let's go check it out." Stiles said. We all got in Roscoe, his Jeep, and followed the cars. It led us to this wooded and rather creepy area. "Let's go." Stiles said as he jumped out of the Jeep. Sam followed and Scott began to. "Scott, I don't think it's safe. I have Asthma." I said. "Riley it's okay. I do too." Scott said. I followed along and we caught up to Sam and Stiles. "So from what I heard on the radio, there's a missing person." Stiles Said. I was terrified for this person.

We went in pairs to search for the person, or said remains. I was paired with Scott while Sam was with Stiles.

-Sam

"So how are you liking Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked me. "It's pretty okay." I answered. We kept walking and out of nowhere, we heard a scream that could be heard 4 states over. "What was that?" Stiles asked. "That, was my baby brother." I said as I started running. 

-Riley

"What happened?" Sam asked as he and Stiles ran up to Scott and I. Scott was hugging me, shielding my eyes. "He found the missing person." Scott said as he pointed down. Below us was half of a woman's body. "Well, I guess we weren't the only ones who heard your scream." Sam said as he saw the beams from the officer's flashlights. "Run you guys. I'll stay behind." Stiles said as the officers got closer.

We started running and got lost. "Where's Sam?" Scott asked. "Just run!" Sam said in the dark. We kept running until we couldn't anymore. "Scott, did you hear that?" I asked. "Hear what?" He asked me. "The growling noise." I answered. "Why'd you guys stop running?" Sam asked as he walked up with blood on his shirt. "No No No No! Not again!" I shouted. Just as I said that, a big black mass jumped from the trees. The creature stood up and this time, it wasn't a dream. As it looked up, we saw those big, red eyes.

I screamed and I was the first one it attacked. I fought back as much as I could, until it bit my forearm. Scott tried to get the creature off me until it bit his leg. Once Scott hit it enough, it ran off.

"That was the creature that attacked me before I came and found you guys." Sam said. He lifted up his shirt to reveal a bite mark. "Sam! Oh My God!" Scott said as he looked closer at it. I lifted my arm to see a bite mark similar to Sam's. "What is this?" I asked as Scott lifted up his pant leg. He already knew he was marked just like Sam and I.

"I knew this would happen." I said.

Hey Peoples Of The Earth Unit!

To The Top Is Lydia and Annaliese Martin and Allison Argent.

So What Do You Think Guys? Who's Your Favorite Character? Do You Think That The Bite Is Going To Kill Them?

VOTE !

COMMENT !

FOLLOW !