Matching Scratches

-Riley

As we all started our walk up to the school, we all heard the roar of a motorcycle engine. "Finally she arrives!" Cole yelled. "Who?" I questioned. "My sister." Cole answered. The Girl Took Off Her Helmet And I Swear Every Guys' Jaw Dropped, Including Mine And Danny's. "This Is Alice. Alice, This Is Our Groupie." Cole Said As She Walked Up To Us. "Not Even In Beacon Hills A Week And You Already Have A Group?" Alice Asked Playfully. She Had Beautiful Hazelish Yellow Eyes And Reddish-Brown Hair. She Seemed Like A Bad Girl, But She Wasn't. "You. You Look Familiar." She Said As She Walked Up To Me. I Heard Her Heartbeat And She Seemed Nervous. Like She Had Been Looking For Me Forever. She Lifted Up My Arm With My Palm Facing Upward And Revealed A Scar. She Did The Same To Her Arm. "When You Were A Kid, One Summer, You Were Playing On A Swing And Someone Dared You To Jump Off With Them. Correct?" She Asked Me. "Yeah. How'd You Know?" I Asked Kinda Creeped Out. "I Was The One Who Dared You To Jump." She Said And All Of The Memories Seemed To Flood My Head. "Oh My God! It's You!" I Said As I Finally Remembered. I Hugged Her And Scott, Cole, Stiles, And Sam Joined Me, Leaving Danny All Alone.

"So I Guess I'm Old News Now, Huh?" I Heard Danny Ask As I Opened My Locker. "What Are You Talking About?" I Asked Danny. "I Saw The Way You Got All Happy When You Hugged Cole And Alice. I Never Get That Treatment."

Me And Danny Had Been Going Out For About A Week, And We've Barely Spent Time Together. "Danny, I Can Do One Thing With You And Never Feel Weird About It." I Said As I Faced Him. "What's That?" He Asked. I Planted One Right On His Lips. "Well That's Always True." Danny Said As He Smiled Really Big. "Get To Class DannyBear." I Said Like A Little Kid. "If You Ever Call Me That Again, I'll Leave You." He Said As He Laughed. "You Wouldn't Dare." I Said. "You're Right. I Wouldn't." He Said As He Hugged Me. "I'll See You At Lunch Beautiful." Danny Said As He Kissed My Cheek And Walked Off To Class.

I Walked In My 1st Hour Class To See My Best Friends Sitting Around My Empty Desk. I Went And Sat In My Desk And My Brother Loked Dead At Me.

"You Smell Like Him." Sam Whispered. "How Nice Jerkface." I Said. He Punched Me And Laughed.

"So How Are You Liking Beacon Hills?" Anna Asked Alice. "Eh. Hasn't Changed Since I Was A Kid." She Said. Alice And Anna Talked Until The Bell Rang For Class To Start.

Lunch Time Came Around And I Was So Ready For It Until I Heard Scott's Voice Talking To Someone. He Was Talking To The Last Person Who I Wanted Him To; Danny.

"So What Do You Think Of Riley?" He Asked. I Heard His Heart Beat A Little Faster.

Oh, Here We Go.

"He A Really Awesome Guy. I Love Being Around Him And He's Really Sweet. I Know You Probably Think I'm Lying, But It's All Truth. I've Never Been So Into Someone Before." Danny Said.

The Entire Time, His Heartbeat Stayed The Same.

"I Believe You. But I Just Don't Want To See Him Get Hurt." Scott Said.

"I Wouldn't Imagine It." Danny Said. I Walked Up And Danny's Whole Face Lit Up. Scott Just Looked At Me And Smiled. I Looked At Danny And I Kissed Him And It Felt Like Heaven.

"What Was That For?" He Asked.

"For Being Danny Mahealani." I Said Smiling.

Me And Danny Walked To The Lunchroom Hand In Hand And We Saw Cole. I Felt His Hand Tighten And His Heartbeat Started Going Up. I Rubbed My Thumb Across The Back Of His Hand. He Just Looked At Me. His Brown Eyes Were Just Perfect.

We Walked Over To Our Usual Table. Alice And Anna Were Talking About Something, Sam And Jackson Were Arm Wrestling, Allison And Scott Were Talking, And Cole And Lydia Were Talking In A Language I Didn't Quite Understand. Portugese Maybe?