The Weekend Part 2

-Derek

He was the one. He was my Imprint. You see, an Imprint is a bond shared between 2 beings. They share feelings, thoughts, and other things. I was first introduced to my Imprint with Riley on the night we saved his brothers. 

"Riley." I said as I tried taking a breath from kissing him. He looked up at me. "I'm sorry." He looked confused with his adorable sleepy eyes. "Derek, why are you apologizing?" He asked. "Riley, you have a boyfriend." I said. "Derek, I can tell that I have a strong bond with you." He said with forgiving eyes. I couldn't resist kissing him again. "Goodnight Mr. Fluffy." He said in his sleepy little kid voice. He turned on his music and it was a song I knew he liked. "Sleepwalking" by This Wild Life. "Goodnight Pequeno." I said as I kissed his forehead and blissfully fell asleep next to my little wolf. 

-Stiles

I sat in a room with a worried Scott and a scared Sam. "What if he's like trying to run away with him?" Sam asked. Scott looked at him. "Can you not say that? I'm worried enough and I have to wait 2 more freaking days to see if he comes back." Scott almost yelled. "You don't think I'm worried about him?" Sam yelled. "Hey! Both of you calm down. Both of you have shifted in front of me before, and I'd appreciate it if neither one of you did it again." I said. They both looked at me. "I'm scared too. I remember seeing Riley grow up and I'd hate for anything to happen to him. Or any of you guys. You guys are my brothers." I said as I sat down on my bed. They both sat next to me and hugged me. Why did Riley have to leave?

-Riley

I woke up feeling the warmth coming from Derek's body. I woke up as the little spoon to Derek's big spoon. I was comfortable. "Riley, has anyone told you, you move around too much when you wake up?" Derek said with his eyes closed. I turned my body to face him. He looked so happy. It was a dramatic change from the first time I'd met Derek. He smiled at me. "Good Morning." He said in his 'I just woke up' voice. I fell in love with it. I kissed him. Not a quick peck, but a kiss that had feeling behind it. He ran his hand through my hair and started kissing my neck. Then he bit me. I'm 100% sure he left a mark. "Ow. Derek Hale!" I yelled at him as he laughed. He hugged me tightly and I was happy. 

Even after all the nightmares, being with Derek made me happy. Yeah he wasn't my boyfriend, but he gave me his mark. He was different than Danny. Danny tried to buy back my forgiveness. Derek just forgot about whatever we argued about and did something goofy to make me happy. 

Once I was done fighting with Derek, we just laid there. I rolled away from Derek, trying to be mad at him. I felt him looking at me. Finally, he scooted closer to me and wrapped one arm around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder. "Riley, don't be mad." He whispered. 

-Derek 

I rolled over after our play fight and stared at him. His tank top didn't cover the Triskelion on his back. Just like mine. I laid my head on his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "Don't be mad Riley." I said. That's when he quickly turned around and licked my nose. "Eww Riley!" I yelled as he ran. I chased him around the room, trying to catch the fast little Beta. "Catch me if you can!" He yelled playfully. When I finally caught him, I wrapped one arm around his waist and spun him around. Hearing his laugh made me smile ear to ear. 

-Riley

He held me by my waist and looked me in my eyes. "Riley, I love being around you. Like everything about you makes me happy. I'm glad you came to Beacon Hills." He said to me. He hugged me tightly and I inhaled his scent. God he smelled like heaven.

"Me too Derek." I said. We laid on the couch for a while and just talked. Derek listened when he had to and commented every now and then. Finally, he got up and went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. I danced around the kitchen while Derek cooked. "Riley what are you doing?" He asked me. "I'm being Riley." I said. He laughed and started dancing with me. Chocolate chip pancakes and hash browns is what he made for breakfast. I can say that Derek is an amazing cook.

Once we were done eating, I took our plates to the kitchen to wash them. Derek came behind me and jumped on my back. "Piggyback Ride! Giddyup Horsey!" He yelled. I tried to walk, but Derek wasn't the lightest feather on a chicken. Derek was like 200 pounds. OF PURE FREAKING MUSCLE. I walked to the bed and he fell backwards on the floor. "You are the worst horse ever." He laughed. I climbed on top of him while he was on the ground. I looked him in the eyes and flashed my eye color. "Even with wolf eyes, you're the most beautiful guy ever." He said to me as he caressed my face. I turned my cheek into his hand. "Riley, you've brought out a side of me I never knew I had. I didn't think I'd like guys, but when we first met, something sparked inside of me. You saved me from those hunters." He said to me. "Derek, there was no way I was just going to leave you there. Friend or not, no one deserves to die." I said. "You're right." He said. He looked at my arm and saw my scars. "Riley, what happened?" He asked as he grabbed my arm. "It happened when I was in Texas. There was this group of guys that hated me. They hated the way I walked, the way I talked, everything about me. They would bully me everyday for no reason. First it was verbal, then after a while, it got physical.They even broke bones. They pushed me down the stairs, broke my leg and I still didn't have the courage to tell someone." I said. He looked at me with soft, concerning eyes. "Finally, one day, I was the first one home and I was determined to finish what they started. I woke up in a hospital. They told me I had severe lacerations to my wrists and I overdosed." I finished. "I'm glad you're still here." He said as he kissed my forehead. Hours went by and we were still on the floor. Derek would sing or hum and I would just lay on his chest and listen. 

-Derek

I don't know if it was the sound of me singing or the beating of my heart, but before I knew it, Riley was asleep. I got us up off the ground and put him in the bed. His phone started vibrating and I looked at it. It was from Stiles. 

"There was another attack. This time, It was Jackson. And Lydia too." 

Oh No.