Run

-Cole

I kept having nightmares. Nightmare about death. One was at the lacrosse game tomorrow night. Scott just make a goal and everyone was screaming. The buzzer went off and all I could see was blood spewing everywhere. The second one was at the dance coming up. There was a power outage and when the lights came back on, everyone was dead. 

-Riley 

Danny tried catching up to me once I walked away. "Riley, slow down. Talk to me." He said behind me. "Danny, it's just best right now if you go away." I said. I was hoping he wouldn't go away because I felt like crying. "I'm sorry. I'll just text you later then." He said as he walked away. By the time I turned around he was gone. I fell to the floor feeling completely helpless. He walked up to me and sat beside me. "Pequeño Lobo, you always seem to push people away." Derek said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Derek, I don't want to be here anymore." I said. "This weekend. This weekend, we'll go away. Somewhere where you can clear your mind." He said. "Thank you Derek." I said as I hugged him. "Anything for you Pequeno." He whispered in my ear. 

-Sam 

Seeing Scott react like that made me think; What if he's uncontrollable? 

-Riley

"Hey. You feeling better?" I read the text message i recieved from Danny

"I'm fine Danny."

 "I'm sorry." 

"For what?" I asked 

"For being me. I feel like I'm not good enough for you. I pick fights with you and I get jealous so easily. I feel like you can do so much better than me." 

"Danny, are you trying to break up with me again?"

"No. Riley, it's the exact opposite. I love you." 

"Danny, I've been waiting for you to say that." 

"Come outside. Please?" Danny sent. 

I went outside to see him holding a teddy bear and flowers. "I hope it's not too much." He said. I ran up and kissed him as hard as I could. "I love you Danny." I said to him. 

-Sam

After I finally got Scott under control, we went to hangout with Cole. "Hey Cole. What's up?" Scott asked. "Nothing. Just having weird dreams." He said. "Weird dreams? Like what?" I asked. "Scott, I had a dream that someone dies." 

DUN 
DUN 
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN .

-incase you guys forgot how hot cole was. <3 . <3