Lydia

"Jayson Grey" I said to Anna and Allison as we walked to our first class. "He has that 'bad boy' look to him." I said. "Anna, how's Lydia?" I asked. "She's doing a little better from yesterday." She said. "I'll come visit her today after school." I told her. "I'll meet you at your car?" I asked. "Yeah. Sam's coming too." She said. 

We walked in our class and to my surprise, the bad boy Jay was sitting in the desk right in front of me. I walked to my desk, ignoring making eye contact with him. "Yo Riley, do you have a pencil I can have?" He asked as he turned around. "Wow. You have really pretty eyes. Sad thing I didn't notice them earlier." He said with his slight grin. "Are you flirting with me?" I asked him. "Well yeah. You're hot." He said. "Well, sorry. I'm Taken." I said. I didn't know if I was talking about Danny or Derek. "What he or she doesn't know won't hurt them." He said as he winked at me and took the pencil from my hands. Wow. Did he really just suggest me sleeping with him even though I'm with someone? 

-Scott

I woke up in a grumpy mood. After fighting with Riley, I finally realized he was right. I should trust him. So I will. Now Derek on the other hand, I wouldn't trust him with roadkill. "Hey. Are you okay?" Allison asked as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said. Danny and Riley were "talking" and since Sam and I decided to give them privacy, we stayed out of hearing range. 

-Riley

"Danny, you just have to trust me. It's something important that I can do nothing about." I told him. 

"Riley, you were with someone else this weekend. No phone calls, no texts, no nothing. And I'm just supposed to 'trust you'?" He said. 

Well when he put it that way, I just sounded like a complete slut. 

"Danny please. I don't want to fight with you."  I said as I started walking away. He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. "Danny, what are y-" i started but was interrupted as Danny's lips crashed into mine. He moved his lips from mine to my neck and started biting. When he was done, I felt a pretty big bruise on my neck. "Danny, how am I supposed to explain this to my mom?" I asked as I started freaking out. "Just tell her your boyfriend did it." He said as he winked at me. 

We walked into the cafeteria and sat at our table. All eyes were on my neck. "Well Danny, didn't know you had it in you." Jackson said. "Shut up Jackson." I said. "Make me." He said. "I don't make monkeys, I train them." I said with an evil grin. I heard him growl from across the table. I somewhat enjoyed making him mad. That's when I inhaled his scent. He was close by. I looked around to see Bad Boy Jay walking towards me. "Here's your pencil Riley." He said as he handed me the pencil. He sent me a look that I couldn't interpret. He walked away and everyone looked at me. "What?" I asked. "He's been here all of one day and you're already friends with him?" Stiles asked. "We aren't friends." I said. Everyone went into silence. 

We were in my 7th preiod class when Jay walked in. Oh goodie. "Class, meet our new student, Jayson Grey." My teacher said. Everyone just looked at him like he was the most beautiful creature ever. He looked for a seat. As many open as there were, he sits by me. "Well. I thought good boys like you didn't do stuff like that." He said when he saw the mark that Danny left. "Yeah, well I didn't think you could be anymore of a dickhead." I said as I tried walking away. He grabbed my hand."Please don't go. I'm sorry." He said. I listened to his heartbeat and it never changed. He wasn't lying. I sat back down and he let go. "Class, today we're starting a new project today." The teacher started. "Your seat partner is your partner for this project." 

Are you fucking kidding me?

I glanced at him to see his cheeks turning red. The class went on and I was silent the entire time. The bell that ended the day rang and I ran out of the classroom. "Riley." He said as he saw me at my locker. "What Jay?" I asked. "I was just wondering if we could work on the project at your house?" He asked. "Sure, I don't care." I said. "Cool. I'll be over around 7?" He said. "Yeah." I said as I finished writing down my address and gave it to him. We walked out of the school together. I looked around and saw Sam standing with Anna and Allison. "Ready?" Anna asked me. "Yeah. Let's go" I said as got into Anna's car. The drive to Anna and Lydia's house was quiet. Allison was talking to Scott, Sam was playing a game on his phone, and Anna was driving. (Of course.) 

We arrived to the Martin's home and it was quiet and eerie. We walked in and Anna led me to Lydia's room. "Lydia, Riley's here." Anna said softly. Lydia moved around and I went and sat next to her. "Lyd, you okay?" I asked her. "No." She said softly. I looked at the bedside table she had. Pill bottle. Has her mom put her on these? "Lydia, they told me you took a picture. Can I see it?" I asked her. She pointed to her phone. I walked across her room to her phone. I touched the screen and that's when I saw it. The familiar evil eyes, The scary blur of it's body, The Alpha. Shocked, I tossed her phone down and ran out. "Riley, are you okay?" Sam asked me as he saw me running down the stairs. "Yeah. I'm fine. Anna, I have to head home. Jay's going to be there any minute." I told her. "Okay. Let's go." She said, leaving Allison and Sam behind. 

"Riley, are you okay?" She asked me on the ride home. "Yeah. I'm fine. " I said with a slight smile. "Riley, I'm really glad you came back to Beacon Hills." She said as she pulled into my driveway. I hugged her. "Thank you Anna." I said as I got out. I walked to my porch and used my house key to get in. I waved bye to her as she drove off. I was home alone. Scott was at the clinic, Sam was still at Anna's and mom was at work. "Well house, Just me and you." I said. I went upstairs and decided to take a shower. I had at least 45 minutes until Jay got here. Finally time for myself. 

About 30 minutes after I was in the shower, I heard the doorbell ring. I rushed out of the shower and put on my gym shorts. Running down the stairs and drying my hair, I hurried to open the door.I opened the door to reveal Jay. He looked at me and was shocked. "Did I interrupt something?" He asked obviously staring at me. Little did I know, I wasn't wearing a shirt. Great.