Training

-Riley

Even after a week of being saved from the hunters, I still had nightmares. Waking up, screaming at the top of my lungs. Sam walked over to my bed and held me. "Rye shh. It's okay. It's all over now." He whispered. My mom even started getting scared. "Riley, are you okay?" She asked me. "Yes mom. I'm fine." I lied. "Riley, you know you can talk to me about anything." my mom insisted. "Mom, I'm fine." I said. "Okay." She said as I got out of her car. I walked up to the school and Cole and Alice ran up to me. "Oh my god Riley. Are you okay? We heard about what happened." Cole said as he hugged me. I tried to push away but he wasn't letting go. "Yeah we're okay." I said as Cole let me go. Feeling the emptiness between us after he let go made me feel weird. "I'm glad you're okay R." Alice said as she put her hand on my shoulder. Alice and Cole walked into the school and Danny walked up to me. "Hi." He said. "Hey." I said. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. Me and Danny got into a fight the night we found Scott and Sam. He thought that there was something going on between me and Derek. Crazy right? "Yeah. Still have the nightmares, but I'm okay." I replied. He hugged me tightly and started crying. "I'm sorry Riley." He said in between sobs. "It's okay." I said to him. 

-Scott

This whole kidnap thing has Riley terrified. Him waking up screaming, barely being able to sleep. I hate seeing him like this.  And I never got to thank Derek for saving me. I still don't trust him. "You okay?" I heard her ask, interrupting my endless babble. "I'm fine Allison." I said with a smile. She was the only other person other than my brothers that could make me feel better. 

-Riley 

I started feeling a little better as the day went on. Danny walked me to all of my classes and carried my books. He just so happened to forget to mention to me that we had lacrosse practice today after school. 

Coach said I could sit out on the game friday. Sam told him I hadn't been feeling well and Coach understood. I felt bad because it was my first game. And it was my 2nd full moon as well. 

-Jackson

"That little wimp." I said to myself. "Makes first line and 'fakes' sick so he can sit out on the first game. Pathetic."  I can't believe coach is falling for Riley's bullshit. He was perfectly fine earlier. He's such a manipulative jerk. 

-Riley 

The whole time during practice, Jackson was giving me evil looks. After practice, Danny walked up to me with my brothers and Stiles. "Well tonight is going to be fun." Stiles said as they walked up. Danny sat next to me and put his arm around me. I enjoyed being around him again. Knowing that we weren't fighting anymore made me happy. "Stiles, you were pretty bad." Sam said. Everyone started laughing. "I'm sorry i can't be a McCall." He said. My brothers were really good during practice. We got up to head towards the showers and Jackson bumped into me. "Watch where you're going McCall." He said rudely. "Jakcson, you bumped into me." I said back. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING MCCALL!" He said as he pushed me. "Jackson! What's your problem?!?!" Danny said as he pushed Jackson away from me. "I'm tired of this kid. Once he makes first line he thinks he can just fake sick." Jackson said as he looked at me. "Fuck you Jackson." I said as I got up and walked away. 

-Scott 

I punched him. Hard. Like I'm sure I broke his jaw hard. "McCall!" Coach Finstock yelled. I didn't even attempt to stop. I kept going and going. "Scott!" Sam yelled as he pulled me off of Jackson. "Scott, look at me." Sam said. I looked at him. "Your eyes. They're not your natural color." Sam said. I ran to the boy's bathroom and looked in the mirror. The mirror revealed eyes that weren't mine. They were amber. "What's happening to me?" I asked.