An Old Friend

-Riley

I walked in the house after my walk and my brothers were sitting on the couch and I swear if looks could kill, I'd be dead. "Where have you been Riley?" Sam asked quietly. "You smell differently." He said. "I was with someone who knows how to help me ; how to help all three of us Sam!" I exploded. "Riley, calm down. I was just worried about you." Sam snapped.

"Come on Riley. We have to talk." Scott said as he headed up the stairs to our room. I followed, fearful of what was to come.

-Scott

I could hear his heartbeat as he followed me up the stairs. It raced faster than the speed of light. "Why didn't you tell me about Danny, Rye?" I asked him as I closed the door. I walked to his bed and sat beside him. "Because we weren't anything serious until today. And everyone, and I do mean everyone, judges me." He said as he looked down. "I'm sorry Scott." "You think I would've judged you? Riley, you're my little brother. I will never judge you, but I will always protect you." I said. "Back when Sam and I were in Texas, there was this group of guys; 5 of them. They were monsters. They would punch me, kick me, push me down flights of stairs, choke me, everything. And one day, I just had enough. After school, I went straight home and no one was there. I had a knife and took some random pills I found. And Sam, he saved me. Like he always has. I was unconscious and bleeding when he found me." Riley explained. I was so angry. How could someone force my brother into trying to take his own life? I began to grip the sheets on the bed. "When they released me from the hospital, Sam protected me. He wouldn't let anyone near me, hell sometimes Tio had to fight Sam just to give me my meds. One day, the monsters saw Sam and I and he lost it. Sam was expelled and I was forced into telling the principal what was going on. They were sent to jail and the rest is history." He said as he traced his scars. "Well little brother, you'll never have to deal with that here. You have me and Sam. And about your sexuality, I don't care about who your heart desires. As long as they love you and treat you right, I approve 100% kiddo." I said as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "Thanks Scott. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." Riley said as he hugged me. "No hard feelings. No more secrets okay?" I said. "Okay." He said as he got up and went downstairs with Sam. I looked down where my hands were on my bed and saw claw marks. How are there claw marks when I have no nails? 

"Scott Mom's home!" Sam yelled. I ran down the stairs and met my mom in the living room.

"Hey mom." We said in unison.

"Hey boys! Pizza tonight?" She asked.

"Hawaiian." Riley suggested.

"Supreme" Sam added.

"Cheese." I said as I smiled.

"Scott, you're the cheesiest person I know." She said as she hugged me. Just feeling her warm and comforting embrace calms me down.

We ordered pizza and crowded on the couch to watch movies with mom. This is what I love more than anything. Riley was asleep by the time we finished the last of the movies.

"Well, it's getting late and you monsters have school tomorrow. Goodnight boys" Mom yawned. "Goodnight Mom. We love you." Sam and I said.

I carried Riley to the room and he started talking in his sleep.

"Gotta. . . help." He said lightly.

"Help who?" I asked.

"Burned. . . Fire. . . Derek. . . Hale. . . " He said.

"Derek?" I asked.

"Helps. . . Us. . . Werewolves. . . Omega. . . " He said.

I stopped midway up the stairs. "Us Werewolves?" I thought.

We got up to our room and I put Riley on his bed.

"Sleep Tight Kiddo." I said.

-Riley

"Good Morning Boys! Get Up! Breakfast Is On The Table. I'm Going Back To Bed." Mom Said.

We All Got Up And Scott Came To Talk To Me In The Bathroom.

"Hey. Who's Derek Hale?" He Asked As He Stood In The Doorway.

I Spit Out My Toothpaste. "What?" I Asked

"Who. Is. Derek. Hale?" He Asked.

"A Friend." I Said.

"Why Haven't We Met Him?" Scott Asked.

"I Don't Know. You've Lived Here Longer Than Me." I Said As I Rinsed My Mouth.

"Riley I'm Just Making Sure You're Sa-" "I Know Scott. I'll Let You Know If I'm In Danger." I Said. "Now If You Don't Mind, I Have To Finish Getting Ready For School."

"Me Too Kiddo." Scott Said As He Messed Up My Hair.

"Are You Getting A Ride With Us?" Scott Asked As I Ran Down The Stairs.

"No. I'm Catching One With Danny. See You Buttfaces At School." I Said As I Walked Out The Door.

-Sam

"I Think He's Happy." I Said As I Put My Plate In The Sink.

"I Just Want Both Of You 2 Safe." Scott Said.

"I Know, I Know Twin." I Said As I Punched Scott In His Arm.

-Danny

"Hey There Beautiful." I Said As My Awesome Boyfriend Opened The Door To My Car.

"Hey Babe." Riley Said As He Kissed Me.

"Do Your Brother's Want A Ride? I'm Cool With Giving Them A Lift." I Said.

"Stiles Is Coming To Get Them." He Said.

"Alright. More Alone Time With My Beautiful Boyfriend." I Said As I Put My Hand On His.

-Riley

Me And Danny Got To School And Stiles Pulled Up Next To Us.

"Too Cool For The Jeep?" Stiles Asked Me As Danny Opened My Door.

"Something Like That." I Said As I Grabbed Danny's Hand. He Looked At Me And Smiled.

"Uh Oh. New Car, New Kid." Danny Said. Scott, Sam, Sttiles And I Turned Around To See A Old Pickup Truck That Looked Familiarish.

""Boys!" The Familiar Face Said.

"COLE! I Screamed As I Ran Up And Hugged Him. Scott And The Others Followed And They All Shook Hands And I Went Back To Danny.

"Cole, This Is My Boyfriend Danny." I Said As I Pointed To Danny. "Danny, This Is Colson, AKA Cole."

Cole Extended His Hand And Danny Shook It. "Nice To Meet You. I'm An Old Friend Of Theirs." Cole Said. Danny Nodded His Head.

Hello Fellow Earthlings ! To The Right Is Colson Spinner AKA Cole. He's Just <3 Anyways, Shoutout To teen_woolf For Letting Me Use This Wonderful Character. So What Do You Think ?

-Is Danny Jealous Of Cole?

-Is Scott Finally Getting A Clue?

-Did Derek Kill Laura?

VOTE !

COMMENT !

SUBSCRIBE !

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR READING ! <3