Trapped Part 1

-Riley

After a week of being grounded and covering for Scott sneaking out, my mom finally allowed me to go out, seeing as I wasn't really in much trouble. The Twins on the other hand, were in it deep. Scott had 3 F's and Sam had 2 D's. Mom was pretty upset but I could calm her down. I told her I would start helping the twins with their homework. We were also lucky because we were moving in a new house. I finally got my own room. We didn't have to worry about payments or anything because uncle BOUGHT the house. It's ours and we're so lucky. I talked to uncle the night we got grounded and I thanked him about a million times. I was interrupted from my mindless blabber when I felt my phone vibrate. It was Jay.

"What are you doing?" He sent. 

"Why do you care?" I asked. 

"Because I was going to be nice and take you to the movies. You know I can be a gentleman at times." He replied. 

"Is that when you're trying to rape me in the hallway? Or when you're practically talking dirty to me?" I sent back. 

"Well this kitty has claws ;)" He sent. 

"Don't make me shoot you." I replied. 

"With?" He sent. 

"My bow and arrow. And believe me, I don't miss." I sent.  

I threw my phone on my bed and went back to painting my room. I had one wall left. Purple, gray and black stripes. Perfect. 

When I was finished, everyone was asleep. I got ready to take a shower. After getting out of my well deserved shower, I felt his pulse. It was racing. I looked around and I saw nothing. I looked out my window and saw those same red eyes. The Alpha. Controlling myself from screaming, I backed away from the window. He traced a spiral on the window and took off. I walked towards the window and I saw someone limping from the woods. "Derek?" I said to myself. I looked closer and it was Derek. He was bleeding, badly. I ran downstairs and before I could make it to him, he fainted. I ran over to him and carried him to my room. Once again, Derek isn't really a lightweight. I laid him on my bed and examined him. He had a scar on his head where he was bleeding and he was badly bruised. I went to the bathroom and got some things to fix him up with. I went to start cleaning him and he grabbed my wrist. "What are you do-" He started to yell then he saw it was me. "Riley." He said as he hugged me tightly. I started crying. To know that someone I was close to like Derek was hurt, it was painful. He wiped my tears away. "Don't cry for me." He said. I looked at him and he knew I was about to start yelling. "Don't cry for you? Derek, are you that stupid? We have an Imprint. You said yourself, if anything happens, mental or physical, we both feel it. Derek, I'm attached to you." I told him. He kissed me softly, obviously tired of my talking. "I'm sorry." He said as he tried to stand up. His knees started to go out and I caught him. "Please don't go. Derek,what happened?" I asked him as I sat him back down on my bed. "I was at home and she bursted through my doors with hunters with her. I took down the other hunters, but she was too tough." He said. "Who is she?" I asked him. "Kate. Kate Argent." He said. The same Kate that was so sweet when I first met her? The same Kate that introduced me and Allison back into archery? "She attacked me with this electric thing. It hurt like hell." He chuckled. I looked at him and slapped him. "Riley, you better have a good excuse for slapping me." He said. "Derek, you're laughing. Nothing about this is funny. You almost died stupid!" I yelled. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I'm sorry." He said as he hugged my waist. 

He finally let me clean his wounds and he stayed at my house. I refused to let him leave. I laid next to him and he looked at me. He kissed me and it seemed to last forever. He climbed on top of me and pinned my arms above my head. "You're mine now." Derek whispered in my ear. He left a trail of his kisses from my lips to my neck, nibbling on sensitive spots of my neck. He heard me gasped and he laughed. He took of his shirt and took off mine as well. What was I getting myself in to? He kissed my body with his soft lips and I can say it turned me on. "Derek." I said. He didn't stop. I didn't want him to. I felt myself start to turn. "Derek." I said again, more forcefully. "Riley, you're ruining the moment." He said as he looked up at me. He saw my eyes and laughed. "My little wolf." He said. I felt his hand go down my thigh, towards my penis. "Derek, please stop." I cried. He looked at me and he looked worried. "I'll stop." He said as he let go of my wrists and laid down behind me. I pushed my body against his and he wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight Riley" Derek said. "Goodnight Derek." I said as I driftly fell asleep.