PTC (Parent-Teacher Conferences)

-Riley

The past few days were pretty stressful. Between Scott, Stiles, Sam, Allison, and Derek constantly checking up on me, I was getting annoyed. I had a date with Danny and I don't even know how that's going to go. Sometimes, being a Teen Wolf is pretty bad. 

"Hey. You feeling better?" Cole asked me. "Cole, I'm fine. " I told him." He stopped in front of me. "Riley. I know everyone is annoying you with questions, but you almost died. " He said. He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "Riley, Alice and I are coming over tonight. Is it okay if we talk then?" He asked. "Cole, I-" I began but was interrupted by the bell. "Okay." I said as Cole walked away. Scott and Sam were missing today at school. Probably up to no good. 

Throughout the day, I felt empty without my brothers. When I entered the lunchroom, Danny walked me to our lunch table. "Hey." He said to me. "Hey." I said back. I've kind of been ignoring Danny. This whole Imprint thing with Derek was interfering with our relationship. "I've been thinking and I don't think tonight will be a good night. I forgot tonight are the parent teacher conferences." He said. I looked at him and I felt his sadness. I put my hand on his. "It's fine." I told him. He kissed me and I smiled. 

The end of the day was coming and I had Mr. Harris's class next. 

"Class, remember tonight is parent teacher conferences. Anyone below a C average is required to come." He said. "Santiago, where are your brothers?" He asked. "Do I look like their keeper? I share a house with them, not a brain." I said. "Well, I thought you three shared one brain." He said. "And I would think a Chemistry teacher would actually teach Chemistry instead of getting on my nerves." I said. He cleared his throat and went back to teaching. 

Once class was over, Mr. Harris told me to stay after class. He walked to my desk and sat on it. "You're required to come to parent teacher conferences tonight. All 3 McCall boys are required, so pass the message along." He said as he walked away from me. "What do you mean? I have a 97% in your class! I'm passing!" I yelled. "Yeah, but your mom doesn't know that." He said as he sat at his desk. "Goodbye Mr. Santiago. See you and your brothers at 7 p.m." 

Infuriated, I walked out of his class into the hall. I left the campus even though I had 3 classes left. I took off running into the woods. I didn't care where I ended up at. Finally, once I was far away enough from the school, I crashed on the ground and started crying. Everything was becoming so stressful. School, boys, being a werewolf. After a while, Danny came in the woods and found me. He laid down beside me and wrapped me in his arms. I looked at him and he wiped the tears away from my eyes. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. "Why'd you run?" He asked me. "I can't stay in Beacon Hills. It's too overwhelming." I said. He looked at me and gave me a slight smile. "You're just now noticing that?" He said as he laughed. We stood up and walked through the trees. I'm not sure how long we were out there because we were talking about everything. Except Derek and my wolfyness. "Maybe we should be heading back. It's late. AND I HAVE TO GO TO PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES!  I've skipped school and half of the conferences. My mom is going to kill me." I said freaking out. Danny grabbed my arm and we ran towards the school. I heard people and I stopped. "Riley, what are you doing?" Danny asked me. "Shh. I hear something." I said as I went towards the sound. I smelled a scent I couldn't quite distinguish. I started running towards it and I pounced on the person. "What are you doing?" The person said with an all too familiar voice. 

-Scott

I can honestly tell you, being tackled by your little brother that's a werewolf, not fun.

"Riley, get off me." I said, looking at my younger brother glaring at me. Behind us I could hear a laughing Allison and Danny. We stood up and he went to stand by Danny. "Happy Birthday Allison." Riley said as he pulled out a box and gave it to her. "Riley, I said no presents." She said as she took the box from him and opened it. It was a necklace and it had an arrow on it. "Riley, I love it. It's amazing." She said. From what Allison told me, Her and Riley had been doing archery together for the past few weeks. She told me that he was good and I remember when she told me about how good she was. "Scott, we have to go. Parent teacher conferences are tonight and we have to be there." Riley said. We all ran to Allison's car and got in. While on the way to the school, I called Sam. On the 3rd ring, he answered and I told him that we had to go to the school. "I'll meet you guys there." He said. Only God knew how much trouble we'd be in. 

-Riley

Once we got to the school, Scott, Sam, Allison and I got the evilest glares from our parents. Mom started walking towards us and I felt my heart as it started dissolving in my chest.

"Where have you three been?!?!" My mom yelled. "You know what? Forget answering that. You three are grounded. For a while. So all you can do now is decide which color to paint your rooms." She said. We looked at her. "Your uncle has done something you three should be so grateful for. He bought us a house. I was going to be excited and take you three out to dinner, but I changed my mind." She said.

Danny was holding my hand and I hoped he wouldn't let go.

"Mom, I wasn't even supposed to be here tonight. Did you see my grades? The lowest grade I have is a 97%. Anyone lower than a C were required to come tonight." I told her.

"Mr. Harris said you were supposed to be here." She said.

"Did he even show you my grades? I have an A in his class. He just wanted to get me in trouble." I told her.

She looked at me. "I'll deal with you later."She looked at the twins. "As for you two, there's no way you're talking your ways out of this. " She said.

I looked over at Allison and her mother and father looked so disappointed. Her dad was yelling and I walked over to them. "Riley. I thought you were a good kid." Mr. Argent said.

"Dad, he is. The only reason why he was in the forest was because he was looking for Scott and I. It's not his fault." Allison said.

I hugged her and she whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry Riley." She said.

We heared a growling noise and people were screaming. I went to Scott and Sam. "Is it the Alpha?" Sam whispered. "Why would he come here?" I asked. We started searching around and we were barely catching glimpses of it. Someone was pulling out of the parking lot and they hit Sheriff Stilinski. We ran over to him. "Are you alright Dad?" I asked him. "I'm fine boys." He said as he tried standing up. We helped him up and he pulled out his gun. That was something he rarely did. 

All I could do is prepare for the worst. What if the Alpha came here to expose the Twins and I? What if he came to bite someone else? 

We separated and were looking around. I looked up and Allison close to being hit. As I started to run towards her, Scott saved her before I could. 

Finally, we heard gunshots. We all walked to where everyone was surrounding. Mr. Argent had a gun and the animal that laid before us what was everyone says Lydia saw. 

A mountain lion.