Fight Night

-Derek 

We were awaken by Mrs. McCall. She knocked on the door and opened it, telling Riley to wake up and get ready for school. He rolled over into me. "Riley, you have to wake up. Get ready for school." I said to him as I played with his hair. "Derek, you officially suck." He said as he rolled off the bed. "Wait! Did my mom see you?" He asked frantically. "She looked directly at me." I said. "Oh my god. Really?" He said. He looked like he was going to die. "What's wrong?" I asked. "She saw a half naked man in her youngest son's bed!" He yelled. "We didn't do anything, so you're going to be okay Riley." I said as I stood up and walked towards him. I stood at least a few inches taller than Riley. I put my arms around him. "It's going to be okay." I said. I kissed him and I felt all of his fears disappear. 

-Riley

Derek drove me to school. My mom knew he was there the whole time because she was outside my door when I woke from my nightmare screaming. Derek held my hand the entire time he was driving; almost as if he were scared to let it go. "Derek, are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah. I'm fine." He said. The rest of the drive was quiet. Finally, he pulled into the parking lot of the school. "See you later." I said as I opened the door. Derek stopped me. "What is it?" I asked. "Are you sure you want to go to school today? I'm sure we could find something else to do." He said. "Derek, I'll be okay." I said. He kissed me and I got out of his car. I walked towards the school and was joined by my best friends Anna, Lydia, Allison, Cole, and Alice. "Good Morning Riley." They all said in unison. "Good Morning guys." I said as I laughed. We walked into the school and headed for the cafeteria. 

-Sam 

When I walked into the cafeteria with Anna, I saw my brothers laughing and smiling at each other. I was happy that they were okay. I walked over to them and hugged them. "Glad to see my brothers are okay." I said. "Yeah. We're all going to be fine." Riley said. 

-Riley 

I was surprised when I felt Allison jump on my back. "Riley!" She screamed. "Allison, scare me much?" I asked. "You should come over today. I need help studying and I need personal time with my best friend." She said, giving me a pouty look. "Okay." I said. "Yay! Meet me by my car." She said as she hugged me and ran off to her class. "You know, flirting with your brother's girlfriend is pretty gross." Jay said as he walked up to me. "What do you want bad boy?" I asked him. "You." He said, pinning me to my locker. "I wanna feel that tight little body on mine, those soft lips on mine. I wanna hear you screaming my name, begging for more." He said as he whisphered in my ear. I could smell the arousal coming from his body and wow. His lips touched my cheek and I felt a chill go through my body. Before I knew it, he was gone. "What the hell just happened?" I said out loud. 

The day went on and I tried to avoid Jay as much as I could. Danny saw that something was wrong with me, but everytime he tried asking, I'd change the subject. I didn't want him to know what happened with Jay. Last thing I need is for Scott to find out and beat him like he did to Jackson.

"So I'm glad to see you're back Lydia." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "It's good to be back best friend. Thank you for coming to see me." She said. Jackson looked at me and gave me one of his evil looks. I winked at him, just to piss him off. 

Lunch was over and I was on my way to my 5th period class, the class that my chemistry teacher, Mr. Harris, was now cursed with teaching all 3 McCall boys. And Stiles

"Why did they move you to this chemistry class?" Stiles asked me. "I don't know. They gave me my new schedule this morning." I told him. I stopped by my locker to put my bag away and Stiles went to class without me. 

Mr. Harris started yelling at Sam for not turning in his homework when I walked in. "There's no way there's another McCall like you two." He pointed at the twins. "That's where you're wrong Mr. Harris, there's three." I said. He turned around and saw me sitting on his desk. "And you are?" He asked me. "Riley Santiago-McCall. The youngest of the three McCalls, and your new nightmare." I said with a smile. "Well, seeing as how that's my desk, I'm going to kindly ask you to get off of it." He said walking to the front of the class. I got up and walked to the empty seat next to my brothers. "Glad to see our trio complete." Scott whisphered to me. "No, our quartet." Stiles said. We all laughed. 

Finally the school day ended and I beat Allison to her car. "Took you long enough." I said. "Sorry. It was hard trying to get out of your brother's grip." She said. We got in her car and headed to her house. "Make yourself at home." Allison said as we walked into her house. Her house was pretty big. Almost like a palace. We went up to her room and started studying and talking. About an hour later, her father returned home. We met him in the kitchen. "Hey Dad." Allison said. "Good Afternoon Mr. Argent." I said. "Hey kids." He said. "What are you two up to?" He asked us. "Just studying and hanging out." Allison said. "Well, don't let me disturb you guys." He said with a smile and walked out of the room. 

-Scott

I went to Derek's house to try talking to him. 

"Derek?" I said as I walked through the house.

"What are you doing here Scott?" He said. I looked around, but couldn't find him. 

"Derek, I need help controlling this." I said. "Well, first things first." He said as he appeared in front of me. "You need to stay away from Allison." 

"Derek, I can't just stay away from her!" I yelled. "Well, you must not want to learn to control the change!" Derek yelled. "You did this to me!" I screamed. That's when I did it. I changed in front of him. I ran towards him trying to attack him. Derek was faster than I was. Before I knew it I was being flung through the wall. That's when the fight night was started.

-Haiiii Guys ! Hope you enjoy this chapter ! going to be starting part 2 soon ! The Beautiful Scott McCall to the left >>> <3