Chapter 1

Group name : Yaloland

Fai : Hi💖

Meenu: Hi💜

Taehna: Hi😁

Michelle: hello😊

Sani: hi 😁

Dua: hiiiiii lowwww😂😂

Asmee: hellow💜

Fai: oh so everybody is online 😂😂😂😂 thats starnge 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Taehna: yeah really strange😂😂.

Meenu: so anyways how many of you guys are ready to go to korea yay!!

Asmee: we all are but meenu you are really excited becasue are flight is next week😑😑

Meenu: oh yeah😅😅 i can't really believe this we can finally make our dream come true💕💕 we will finally meet first time in person . Remember when first met on internet 3 years ago and we all had a dream to go korea . It's really unbelieveable 😁😁😁 like its was our destiny to meet on internet and go to korea.

Michelle: yeah💕💕💕💕💕 don't forget of the idea of opening our own desi resturant😂😂😂

Sani: how we can forget that?😂😂

All of them: 😂😂😂😂😂 yeah

Taehna: don't forget that we have to arrive at seoul at 11 am .

Rest of them : aye aye unnie😂😂

Dua: and please wear purple clothes so that we can indentify each other.

Rest of them : okay.

ONE WEEK LATER

Group call

All of them : KAHAN HO SUB ?? ( guys where are you??)

Meenu : im near exit.

Fai: mee too.

Taehna: mee three.

Sani: me four.

Michelle: me five.

Asmee:me six.

Dua: me seven.

And then they realise they were standing in front of each other in purple shirt and blue jeans.

"AHHHHHHH GROUPPPP HUGGGG" they said as they hugged each other.

NEXT DAY:

Next day all girls woke up got ready and did breakfast. "So, whats the plan for today?" Taehna asked.

"Unnies lets go to park just to see natural beauty of seoul . Jeeebbaaal" fai and dua said.

"Okay!!! " taehna replied.

after that they got ready and went to seoul centeral park (i dunno if that is real i just made that up😅).

AT PARK:

"Strange"sani said "yeah really strange" asmee said. "Why is the park really empty on sunday?" Meenu said to others " forget about the no people thing . Here is no ice-cream stand or truck" dua complained.

"Jamless pleasee....... -____-"  asmee said to dua ask she hit duas head and ran.

"Aye!!!!" Dua started to chase Asmee

"Hey you two stop" sani said "let them be atleast they are enjoying" meenu said to sani

.............

"Heyyyy!!!! Come back here" as pink haired guy said as he chased the brown hair guy.

"HAHAHAH NOPE JAMLESS HYUNG"as brown hair guy replied.

"JUNGKOOK WATCHHH OUT!!" Pink hair guy shouted.

............

"UNNIE WATCH OUTTTT" dua shouted.

As guy named Jungkook and Asmee bumped into each other and Asmee fell on ground ( i wanna write a typical scene were guy catches girl.....but no it is too soon to do this😂)

And all other girls and other 5 guys came after the voice.

"Asmee its the first day in korea and you fell " Taehna said .

"You can say she really fall over seoul" Sani said as she laughed on her own joke. And guy with broad shoulders and blonde hair also laughed. Other were watching both of them like how can they find it funny.

"Anywayss.......... unnie get up" fai said as she give a hand to asmee so she can get up.

"Thanks dongseang."she said to fai."......... and i'm sorry for bumping in you"she said to jungkook. "Hmn"jungkook replied.

*jerk you can atleast say it's okay* michelle thought. "Whatever i will never say that" jungkook . Michshook . "Lets go" michelle said.

_________________________________________

YOOOOOO GUYS ITS MY SECOND FF (EVEN THO MY FIRST ONE IS STILL NOT COMPLETE😂😂😂)

I GOT STORY IDEA FROM ONE OF MY EUNNIE "MEENU"😛

SO DID YOU LIKE THE CHAP??😅

I HOPE THAT I WILL UPDATE THIS BOOK REGULARYLY...... I HOPE soooo