Chapter 15

JIN'S POV:-

Everything is destroyed trees, building, mountains everything was destroyed death body of people were all scattered around. The Han river was all turned red because of blood. Maybe some people are alive or barely alive in this war hiding somewhere. We have to protect them and save them. We can't let them die.

As i tried to stand on my feet i looked around i saw jimin on the burned grass all covered in blood,wounded and barely breathing . I rushed towards him.I saw his teary eyes those eyes were looking at me with guilt in those teary eye and said with broken voice." h..hyung.....i.i..i... was... too...weak..to save.....th..them". "no..no ....no! jimin you're not weak....get up..... we can still defeat  them be strong " i said as i hold his wounded and covered with blood hands in my hands."no hyung i can't hyung its too late .....don't worry about me help other..... i'll be fine" he said." BUT I CAN'T LEAVE YOU HERE!! LOOK AT YOU" i said. "what is the point of looking after me if the world isn't left"he replied with low and tried and weak tone as he closed his eyes.  

I stood up and rushed  towards others i saw yongguk's minions destroying and tearing the everything which is coming in their way. I looked around to see others, i saw taehyung im this full form flying and trying to kill the minions. I looked closely he was also bleeding from near his head. i looked behind him i saw  one minion with an arrow with the end of moonstone aiming at taehyung. "TAE!!" i yelled. Taehyung looked at me "Jin hyung.!" with a weak smile. "TAE LOOK BACK" i yelled but it was too  late. Taehyung got shot by that unlucky arrow. "NO!" i yelled as i saw his body falling downwards lifelessly   on the ground. i quickly ran towards him but i was stopped by yoongi who was also in this full form he was also wounded bleeding. "hyung you're alive. i thought you were dead after when yongguk attacked you" he said as he hugged me. 

"yoongi you saw taehyung and ji..jimin we should go and save them"i asked with broke voice and ignoring what he said."i know i saw it all. but we should help hoseok, namjoon and jungkook they are also in their full form but our power is useless as compare to yongguk and his minions".

as we both rushed toward them 

(FLASHBACK END.>>>>>>>>)

i woke up again but this time i was in my bed in my dark room. jimin and taehyung we calling my name continuously. " hyung are you alright?you're covered in sweat,hyung"tae asked. "hyung should i get you some water?"jimin asked as he placed his hand on my forehead. "nothing " i replied as looked towards my hards. "hyung you got the flash back right?" jimin asked with again same guilt on his face. "hyung you shouldn't worry about that now. because past is the past"taehyung said as he patted jimin's back.  "tae' what if that happened it again? what if i'm not able to save you guys again or this world." i said as i looked at him.
"ahh that is not  gonna happen again. hyung. first our powers were half and now its complete"taehyung replied with a smile.
"i know tae tae but they aren't fully prepared they don't even know anything about their powers. until that we ours powers are half"i asked.
"hyung they will learn remember how did jungkook learned his powers" jimin said as we laughed a bit.

to be continue .........

________________________________________________________________________________