Chapter 10

"I think we should go and help Namjoon oppa because it's getting pretty dark" Asmee said. " No he'll be fine .. relax after all he is our leader . He won't get in trouble that easily" jin replied as he took a bite of pizza and asmee nodded at his reply. "Oh! Look jungkook is back." Hoseok said as Jungkook entered inside with four puppies in his arms.

All of the jumped out from his arm and ran towards the living room while wiggling their small tails. "Look, Meenu our child. Her name is Min Holly *gummy smile* " yoongi said while tapping meenu's knee with his left hand and pointing at holly with his right hand (note: they all are sitting on the floor) .

"Aw~ she is so cute" meenu replied as she carried holly and holly licked meenu's face.

"That is mickey my baby" Hoseok said proudly. "Omg !!! Mickey even got lil pig tails" Dua awed as she lowered her head at the level of mickey.

"I know this little guy. We have met right" Taehna said as she carried little brown puppy and he barked while wiggling his smol tail. " how is my little baby?" Taehyung said as he peaked at the puppy from behind Taehna and patted yeotan's head with his fore finger. "*shookhna*........*coughs* what is his name?" Taehna asked  while handing puppy to taehyung.

"His name is Yeotan." Taehyung replied and warmly smiled at taehna . " *blushna* cute name" taehna replied while looking down and tucking her hair behind her ear.

" and who is this little cutie?" Sani asked. "Oh! He is Rap mon / monie. He is namjoon's puppy" jin replied and carried monie in his hand. " look he is looking for his daddy. Don't worry monie your appa will be here soon" sani said while patting monie's head. "Jimin oppa. Do you have a pet?" Michelle asked. " no" jimin replied added while michelle pouted. "I mean  who need a pet when you are cutest like me" jimin added while doing an aegyeo in front of michelle and she blushed. "Nu~ i mean we can cuddle , feed and wash the puppy" michelle said with a pout.

"Well you can do that to me" jimin replied as he leans near michelle's ear and michelle pushed him. " YAHH! jimin don't scare her or else no dinner for you" jin said. Jimin laughed and michelle was red like a strawberry. They started to laugh except for Asmee and Jungkook both were sitting there awkwardly silent whole time whilr eating pizza. Hoseok was watching this scene and thought to break this cold wall of silence between those two and said. " jungkook meet Asmee ..... and Asmee meet Jungkook. Remember you guys met at park.. and bumped into each other *laughed*" both of them coughed as they go the flashback of that moment.

"H.hhi" jungkook said.

" ...... hi" asmee replied as they both looked down.

*THUD* Namjoon came in gave a signal to jin and they went into a room.

"Look................ hyung is back with fai" taehyung said. As the girls rushed towards the room.

《TO BE CONTINUE》》》》》

________________________________________

Words :519

Original: 789

My college will start soon. So i will update once a week 💔💔😅😅😅😅

B

Y

E

💜