Chapter 8

?????

"Wow... you are finally awake ..... claps...... got to say you're deep sleeper....." yongguk said.

"Wait.... who? .. how am i here?......why am i all tied up?...DID YOU JUST DYED MY HAIR IN WHITE!!!" Fai asked as she yelled the last part.

"Wait you didn't remember?"*smrik* as he sat on the table in front of her.

"Remember when you ran away from Namjoon you stood behind the tree than i used black onyx to get you... it is really good absorber for... your powers ....... and for Namjoon a.k.a your mate *laughs* white onyx is really good power absorber......and because of black onyx your hair are all white..... just look at the bowl of black onyx on your left....*smirks*........" he said.

"My mate?.... but you said he is a bad guy" *confused* fai said.

"Yeah your mate. Other half. Blah blah blah and i lied to you . He is not a bad guy *laughs*................. i'm" he said while fixing his hair. Fai was all confused there.

"Oh.... its getting late i should go tata enjoy in the dark" yongguk said as he left the room.

"AHHHH!!!!...... i'm so stupid why did i believe him? WHY? " Fai cried as her body turned paler and paler . Even her tears were turning white. (Don't think of some thing else)

"What is happening to me? Am i gonna die here? Unnies where are you?" Fai said to her.

___________________

APPARTMENT:-

___________________

"It's almost a week but we still can't find her." Meenu said.

"I think we should take matters in our own hands" meenu added while she banged the table. And table caught in fire.

"MEENU WHAT DID YOU DO?" Taehna said as all the girls ran.

"NOTHING .... IT'S LIKE MY FIST PRODUCED FIRE, UNNIE" she replied.

"THEN DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT" Sani said.

"i.i.don'tt know andd i cann't" meenu replied.

"AHHHH.....Michelle you bring some water"Asmee said.

"Wait lemme do something." Michelle said as she went to kitchen to grab water. "Wait there is bucket!!!!" she said as she came back.

"SHOOTTT" asmee panicked.

"I'm ba..... WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE" dua said.

"I . DON'T. KNOW" Michelle said as she pointed her hands towards fire and suddenly that action produced water which set off the fire.

"Wow............what was that?" They all said.

__

TIME SKIP (AT CAFE)

__

"That was really strange......... i think we should be more careful" Michelle said. 

"Yeah you're right" Meenu said.

"Look !!" Asmee said as she pointed outside the window.

"What??? " they repiled.

"The same 7 guys....... (bts)" asmee replied.

"Yeah i think we should follow them" duaa said.

"Yeah maybe they will help us to find fai" meenu said. As they all agreed to follow them.

___________《TO BE CONTINUE 》  ______________________________

ORIGINAL WORDS : 856

Edited to  : 450

I removed half part😂😂😂😂 sorry i only did this for your own dead from suspence😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Yongguk : thats my auther-nim *laughs*

Uj: *laughs with him*

Ok

B

Y

E

💜

And

Just

In

Case

2

Is

Comming

Ft

Bang pd-nim