Chapter 5

"Unnie? Unnie ...... SANIII NOONA" Michelle looked for Sani and was about to enter but the guy stopped her and covered her mouth with his hand. Michelle was shook (uj: why everyone in my book is so shook-_-) and both were staring at eachothers eyes then a guy replied "shhh.. we should not disturb your unnie and my hyung while they are talking *eye smile". "Y.yes" michelle replied she was blushing really hard right now so she backed off a bit and tuck her hair back of her ear while looking down.

"Btw i'm Jimin Park Jimin. We met at the park when jungkook accidently bumped into your sister" jimin replied with a smile.

"Oh ......yeah..... i remember that anyways im Michelle  and the girl your friend (halo frands chai peelo😂😂😂😂) bumped into is Asmee" she replied.

"I think we should go now cause hyung is coming and i don't want them to think that we are spying on them ...... BYEE" jimin said as he ruffled Michelle's hair and ran away in other direction.

*that was strange........ and cute* michelle thought.

.

.

.

"Okay we will meet again" jin said to sani as they got out from cafe and seperated their ways and they sani saw other girls at the bench. "YAY!!! FINALLY EOMMA RETURNSSSS.......EOMMA PIGGY BACK RIDE PLSSSS" dua and fai said.

"Whyyyy?" Sani asked.

"Becasue we worked really hiding from our school teacher" dua replied.

"What your teacher was here? Lets go back at meet him" sani said. "Nuuuu~ you have met them THE CUTE GRAPE HEAD ONE FROM THE PARK" fai replied.

"YEAH , FAI'S CRUSH" dua replied. "wait..... what....... qapish jamless"fai said as she pushed dua and Dua pushed fai. "Hey!!! STOB IT" meenu came between both of them.

"Unnie...... did you accidently something or someone that is really hot?" Fai said to meenu.

"Huh!?" All of them were confused.

"Cause your shirt is burned " fai said as meenu looked at her arm and there was a

.

.

.

.

《To be continued》

.

.

(Just kidding😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)

.

.

There was mark of phoenix. "Wait how did it got here? And why i didn't feel anything just like fai and taehna unnie?" meenu asked while staring at her wrist. "Maybe the phoenix is unbothered to give you pain😅" sani replied " maybe that phoenix got some SWEAG" taehna added. 

"Pffft your crazy guys and i didn't saw a guy like you guys saw" meenu laughed.

"Maybe..........there is a posibility that.. you met him in real life" fai replied.

_________________________

(Hello from the) OTHERSIDE:-

_________________________

"Jin hyun , jungkook , jung hoseok, jimin and yoongi hyung did got the mark . Me and taehyung are the only two. Hurry up guys we have to find them before yongguk comes or gets them " Namjoon said.

"Hey i got mine......." yoongi replied. "How, when , where" namjoon replied . "How ? Cause im genious. When? Like today and where? I don't care" yoongi replied while laying on couch.

"Okay....... then me , hyung and tae got marks -_- " namjoon replied.

"I don't wanna get my mark 😣 it loooks like a tatto and tattos are very no fun " hoseok said.

" but you have to" namjoon replied as hoseok pouted.

"Anyways i think you all not the one with marks should get the marks and from mark i don't mean our friend mark from got7 and even yeogyum and bambam" namjoon said as he looked at jungkook.

"Thats.... too much of marks -_____-" jimin replied.

"Yeah who wants mark when you got jin" jin added  while flipping his blonde hair.

《To be continued》

_________________________________________

Hey

From now onwards i'll give once  a week update not daily😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

And

Yeah

On next chap you will see new marks and maybe a guest appearance of a member from exo😅.

S

A

Y

O

N

A

R

A