Chapter 6

Girls were watching movie (movie of your choice) at the living room Sani, Michelle , Meenu and Taenha were on the sofa and Fai , Dua and Asmee were sitting on the floor.

And on the otherside:-

"I think we should work on getting your marks now because my brain can sense Yongguk comming" Namjoon said.

"Okay.........we are okay with it ...but... won't it be kinda scary for the other half?" Jimin asked with a concern.

"Yeah it will be......... but we can't do anything" Namjoon replied while looking down.

After a while Bts went to same room in which tae went.

"Okay there we go" jin said with a smile as he patted jungkook's back.

________________________

APPARTMENT :-

________________________

"Ahhhh this film is boring" Meenu said while stretching. "Yeah  really boring" taehna replied while looking at her left. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Michelle , green liquid was coming out of her eyes ( just like bs&t era) .

"Michelle something green is comming out of your eyes." Taehna said. "Sani unnie same green liquid from your eyes" fai said. Same thing happened to Asmee and dua and then all 4 of them collasped on the floor while they cried in pain.

"W.wait what is happenening ....... Uunniie call the doctor"meenu said as Taehna called ambulance after 5 minutes ambulance arrived and were rushed into the hospital.

Taehna was at pharmacy , meenu was with other girls inside hospital and fai was outside the  garden of hospital sitting on the bench Alone. She was thinking about what is happening to her unnies and then tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Heyyyy" a deeped voice guy said. "Huh? Do i know you?" Fai replied. "No. But i do know its dangerous for a girl like you to be alone here .. by the way my name is Yongguk . What is your name dear?" he said with and smrik and sit next to her.

"I don't tell my name to strangers -_- " fai replied.

"😑 okay? But stay away from the purple hair guy" he said as he came close to her with same creepy smirk." Wait how do yo......" fai was saying but yongguk cut her while putting index finger on her lips. " just consider it as a help young girl *smirk* Didn't you ever thought that all the strange things that are happening to you and ofcourse to your precious unnies is because of  that Namjoon guy and his friends ........ trust me they are bad .... *deep tone* really bad my dear" he said as he swiped her tear with his thumb of his right hand and holding her jawline with his fingers of right hand with same creepy smirk.

after few seconds that guy vanishes in the night mist and there was only fai and mysterious joker face card left and joker on it had same smirk.

《To Be Continue》》

_______________________________________

How was the update😅😅?

The chap originally was long but i divided it into 2 or 3 chapters to create some kind of suspence😂😂😂😂.

This chap featured more fai but other chapter will feature less fai and maybe in chap 7 there will be no scene for fai😅😅😅😂😂😂😂.

Our evil man yongguk is finally here

Do you guys liked his character?

Yes or no and also explain why cause i love reading comments seriously i do😂😂😂

Ok

Uj out》》》

S

A

Y

O

N

A

R

A