Chapter 11

END OF UJ's POV 

NAMJOON's POV :-

i lay her down on my bed and removed my hoodie from her which i used to cover her. "so how is she ?" hyung asked as he entered from behind and closed the door. "i don't know she looks pretty bad. what if she is dead?" i said with cracked voice. "*coughs* hey drama-mama *coughs* i'm fine" fai said as she got up from the bed.

"you're fine!!!! why didn't you told me earlier?" namjoon asked as he holds fai's shoulders " because i was lowkey enjoying piggy back ride and also i was tired-eu *pouts*" fai said. hyung and fai did a window wiping laugh  and i stared them. 

"is that my baby or other half?" fai stopped laughing and said. "no im not your baby but im your other half" i repiled. " i ain't  talking about  i was talking about that doggie that oppa is carrying"fai said as i looked at hyung who was still carrying rap mon at first i felt embarrassed but then i laughed because rap mon does looks like fai's baby. "he is my puppy his name is rap mon. and yeah you  are technically his mom.... but he loves me more" i said as i took rap mon and kissed him.

"hey ,i'm curious how did your hair color changed into white?" jin hyung asked from fai . "yonnguk said that he used a stone to drain out my powers .... ox.. oy...... onion axe..what was that stone name ....... ah yeah..... oynx"fai said. we were talking to each other until all the other girls came in.

"FAIII....EH? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?" they all said in a sync . "ahhh ? nothing yongguk just bleached my hair he need a white haired girl for the new girl band he is making " fai replied sarcastically and yoongi hyung laughed. "*coughed*.....ignore her maybe stone must have messed up with her brain so anyways yongguk used onyx to drain her powers"i replied to their question." jungkook go and bring some blankets for the girls for the stay...... asme you go with him "jin hyung said as both nodded and went outside the room.

END OF NAMJOON's POV

JIMIN's POV

remaining of the girls and my brothers headed towards the room . now is my chance when michelle headed towards i grabbed her pushed her in our walk through closet . 

____________________________________________________________________________

words: 412 

sorry for the late and short update  plus boring update 
cuz i'm not feeling myself from past few days sawry 

s
A

y

o

n

a

r

a