Chapter 9

"Ahhhhhhhh is like we are following them for past few hours" Dua cried. "Shussssh we are only following them for like ..... 20 mins" asmee replied.

"But still they are walking straight.... just take any kind of damn left or right turn" dua argued.

"Look dua they finally took a turn" taehna said while pointing at those boys. And those boys jumped into an old well.

"Wait!! Did they just jumped into a well?" Asmee said. "Guys we shouldn't follow them . It can be dangerous. Right?. " Michelle said.

"But do have to find answers. Right" meenu said as they all followed the boys.

END OF UJ'S POV *drinks water*

YOONGI's POV:-

We were heading towards our hiding spot also known as the otherside. "Finally our turn ....... now i can finally sleep " i said as i yawned and all the other members jumped into the well. And we all headed towards our rooms and jin hyung went into kitchen. *BOOM* "OUCHH!!" We all heard high pitched voice , like female voice.

And we all rushed towards the enterance becase we are the only one who can see the well or jump into it. Jin hyung had a frying pan in his hand for just in case there is a witch. As we look at them they were 6 girls they looked scared and i know two of them.

"Dua? Is that you?" Namjoon asked. Oh right i remembered she is dua and another one is the one i met in miniso.

"Yes, sir" dua replied. 

"OH SHE IS MY HOPEEEEEE WHO TRIPPED AT SCHOOL STAIRS." hoseok  yelled while pointing at dua. 

"how did you find us?"  Taehyung asked.

"We followed you" taehna said.

"How?" Taehyung. 

"With our legs" taehna replied.

"Namjoon hyung they are smarter than you" jungkook said.

"Just get to the point. We need your help. Please help us find fai" sani said interupted. 

"Fai? What happened to her? " Namjoon said.

"I don't know someone kiddnapped her and left a joker card" sani said as she gave that card to namjoon.

"Joker card....... it means .......... Yongguk" Jimin said and looked at Namjoon with concern.

"It's my fault i should have followed her last night. Now i will get her back. And you guys stay here with the girl and tell them everything." Namjoon said as he ran  outside. 

END OF YOONGI'S POV 

NAMJOON'S POV:-

i ran and headed towards an old factory. *Is that a right address it should be right because thats the signals my brain is giving.* i thought and sneeked inside the building and looked for her in this broked out factory.

"Fai!" I called out her name and still got no reply.

After new minutes i found a door and i opened it. It was an enterance towards the basement and i climbed down the stairs.I looked round and i saw a fully pale girl  tied on the chair. I headed towards her and my heart sank she was Fai. She was unconsious. I quickly untied her.

"OHHH FAI'S HERO IS HERE TO SAVE HER WOAHH *claps* CLIMAX~ SHE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE *grins*" Yongguk said he was standing at the enterance of the door.

"Yongguk please let her go. She'll die here. You were once a good guy remember" namjoon said.

"Haha die just like sana. " yongguk replied.

"You know that was an accident and she didn't killed her fai doesn't even know her so let go" namjoon replied.

"FINE .GO. BUT. REMEMBER. NEXT TIME WE MEET IT WILL NOT BE EASY JUST LIKE TODAY"Yongguk yelled and punched the door.

"There still is a good guy in you *smiles*" i replied , carried fai on back and headed towards my home. 

END OF NAMJOON'S POV

UJ'S POV:- (im back )

AT THE OTHERSIDE:-

"What was sir was saying to you guys to tell us?" Dua asked (note: they are sitting on the sofa at the living room).

"Ahhh i know you will not  believe us butyouareourmates" taehyung said.

"What?" Michelle asked.

"He said that you are our mates and you guys got half power and we got half power we need each other to complete it. Now im going to sleep. Who ever is my mate hello i nice to meet you and if you love 3 dolla chains i have a huge collection of it" Yoongi said as he lay on the floor.

"Oh kayyyy?? But who is your mate?" Asmee said as she looked at her sisters.

"The one who has fire powers and mark" yoongi replied lazyily.

"Oh thats me" meenu said as she raised her fore finger. "Ohh the cute girl from miniso" yoongi replied with a smile and meenu blushed. (Jackson : cute)

AFTER FEW MINS:-

"After looking for eachothers marks for past 10 mins

Asmee = Jungkook

Michelle = Jimin

Meenu = yoongi

Sani= jin

Taehna = taehyung

And me and dua" hoseok said as he waved dua's hands and all others laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED》》》》

_________________________________________

Words :839

Original: 1009

Again i removed some part 

And you can ask questions if you want . I will answer them in JIC 2. 😊 💜

B

Y

E