Chapter 4

"We are back!!" Fai and Dua said as they entered the appartment. 

"Fai!!! Please come here" Meenu eonnie said from Taehna and Asmee's room. "Okay....." Fai replied as she entered the room. 

She saw Taehna panicked. When Taehna saw Fai she told about the whole incident. "Okay.... yeah same thing happen to me.. but unnie but the wings thing is new and the guy i saw .... was kinda different and now in memory his face is now kinda blurry *chuckles*" Fai said as she rubbed her hand back of her neck.

"Okay...." Taehna said dissapointedly. "Cheer up Taehna lets go to shopping ." Sani said. 

_________________

Otherside:-

_________________

"Taehyung! YOU DID IT" jin said 

"Yeah..... i ... did .... and i also... saw... HER" Taehyung replied and smile weakly.

"You saw.... woah" jin said.

"And....... YOU KNOW I HAVE WINGSSS" Taehyung excitedly said.

"Tae......... you are a werid thing -_____-" jin said.

As taehyung smiled brightly.

______________________

At SHOPPING MALL:-

______________________

"Woah its SO BIGGG" michelle cutely said as other people gave them a look that are they from another star.

"Lets go to minso" sani said.

They all agreed to her and when there. And they saw those seven boys again. " OHHH COME ON STOP FOLLOWING US " dua said with anger. "Shhhhh ...... that guy is also our teacher" fai said as she covered dua's mouth and hide.

Meenu was at plushie side when she saw a cute cat plushie. She tip toed to reach that plushied but can't reach it. "AHHH WHY THEY HAVE TO PUT PRETTY THINGS ON THE TOP WHILE IM SHORT" she said. 

"You want that?" Yoongy said. "Yes" she replied.

"Here" as he said as he gave plushie to her.

"Et cute quod pulao( little and cute)" yoongy mumbled and smiled.

"Waaaa!!! Im not little or short im above 5ft" she replied.

"How....." yoongy was shooked because she understands what he said.

"How????? Like people grow up " she replied and go to find her dongsaengs and unnies.

Taehna and asmee was outside the shopping mall.

When a dog came to them . It was small with dark brown and light brown furr. "Awe it is soooooo cute" asmee said as taehna carried that puppy and he cutely barked.

"Yeotan. Yeotan where are you?" Taehyung said and again that dog barked and wiggled his tail.

"Look hyung . He is with those girls" jungkook said. As they run towards them. "Aye you girls thought you will steal my baby" taehyung said as he took yeotan from them and hugged him.

"We didn't steal it. He came to us"asmee replied.

Taehyung and jungkook go away without saying anything.

*that guy reminds me of someone * taehna thought.

_____

"FAI. DUA. MICHELLE. ASME. MEENU . AGHNA WHERE ARE YOU ALL?" Sani said.

"Hey the girl from the park. Have you seen my babies" ??? Said 

"NO...... HAVE YOU SEEN MINE" she replied and she gasped because of worldwide handsomeness"you .......r..remembered me? *confused*".

"No i haven't seen yours....... and yes i have a photographic brain and beauty" jin replied

"😅 okay....." sani replied.

"I have an idea lets work together to find those careless kinds" jin said and sani agreed with him.

10 MINS LATER》》》》》

"And i said to him that my jokes are LE'JIN'DARY" jin said as both of sani and jin laughed like a crazy at cafe.

_________________________________________

-__________-

Sorry for the boring update 😂😂😂