Chapter 7

|DELETED SCENE FROM CHAP 6(my badd sawrry😅)|

*Maybe that guy is right*fai thought. 

NAMJOONs POV:-

Aish Yoongi hyung told me to bring medicine for others i still can't believe that others got this big pain from the rituals. Like really Yoongi hyung just whooshed and got his mark without any pain strange °____° . I was talking to myself as i went to the hospital. I saw Fai sitting on the bench. What is she doing here???. She should be at home right by now. Sleeping or doing her homework i thought as i went near her and i saw she was sobbing.

"Fai.... what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Why do you care? Huh" she replied coldly. 

"Why?...... because i'm your teacher" i said.

"You're not my teacher you're just BAD LUCK! Ever since me and my unnies met you and your friend strange things are happening to us. BECAUSE Of you guys Dua and unnies end up in hospital ,got a strange mark thingy. A werid guy told me that you are bad news and we should stay away from you guys !!!!!JUST LEAVE US ALONE" fai replied . 

"I'm sorry if its happening to you all because of us i'm sorry " i apologized. I was feeling guilty and happy at same time because i found her but guilty because of me she is suffering from all this.

And i hugged her but she stopped me " Just...sstay awayy" she said as she ran away.

END OF NAMJOONs POV:-

______________

 OFFICIAL START OF CHAPTER 7:-

______________

UJs POV:-

NEXT DAY:-

All the other girls were discharged from the hospital. 

"Look i got a mark too" dua said as looked at her mark which looks like a mask. " me too but its a flower ..... smeraldo flower.......pretty " sani. "Guys!! Me three  i got a water dragon thingy??" Michelle said"."A key mark??" Asmee said as she looked at her mark. "Fai would be shook after seeing our marks" dua said.

said"Hmmm..... but where is Fai?" Meenu asked.

"I dunno she is not here maybe she is at home" Taehna replied.

"Wait ........ lemme call her" duaa.

Then a fai's phone started to ring from the otherside of the tree.

"Oh she is behind the tree......... wait lemme scare her" taehna said as she sneeked behind the tree.

"FAi........ wait she is not here . Just her phone is here . I think she accidently left her phone here and went to home"taehna said.

"Wait there is one more thing......... a card? Joker? Was she playing cards over here" michelle said.

"Lets just go home and give her the phone" sani said.

_____________________________

Otherside:-                                                 |

_____________________________|

"Guys don't you think that our marks are kinda werid?" Jin said

"Yeah it's kind like they are explaining half story. What do you think Namjoon hyung?" jimin said

"Huh!!?? Yeah.... strange....i know" Namjoon replied.

"Namjoon stop day dreaming" Hoseok said. (Did you guys got it Day Dream😂😂😂)

"I'm day dreaming i'm just tried." Namjoon replied.

"Okay then just go and sleep" hoseok said.

________________

At Appartment:-

________________

"We look for her everywhere. Where is she?" Meenu said.

"I even talked to police officer" taehna said.

"I hope that nothing happened to my baby😭" sani said.

"Unnie stop being overly dramatic eomma " dua said.

"Whatever .....since its monday morning and you are feeling well and looking well and the time is 5am you should go to school" sani replied.

"Whatttt!!!!! But i just came back from hospital" dua argued.

"But you look way more active than a normal person go and get ready . Me and taehna also have to look for a job" sani replied and taehna pouted.

(Kisi ko fai ki parwa hi nahi😭😭😭😭/No one is caring about fai😭😭😭😭)

"And michelle , asmee and i will look for fai" meenu said.

(Nevermind they do care about her😂)

__________________________

At SCHOOL:-

__________________________

"Ahhhh. Im so lonely right now" dua said as she laid her head on the desk.

"Hi! Dua" ?? Said.

"Hi?" Dua replied blankly while looking at her and a guy next to her.

"Oh!! You didn't remember me........ i'm lybaecca " she replied.

"Ohhhhhh now i remembered you. And who is he" dua said while pointing at the guy.

"He is Oh Sehun" she replied.

"He is a student? Or your brother?" Dua said as sehun coughed.

"Hahaha he is a student silly and we are in relation" lybaecca said while blushing.

"Ops..... i'm sorry " dua said.

"It's okay" sehun replied.

"Anyways....... your sister is not here. so will you hang out with us in break at cafeteria?" Lybaecca said.

"Okay" dua agreed.

____________

TIME SKIPPEU:-

____________

"Shoot!!! Why do teachers always eats our time of break" duaa said as she ran and hurried climbed down stairs and then she tripped. (Ouch)

She was about to fall when a red haired guy caught her. Her eyes were shut . "Hey you can open your eyes" that guy said while smiling brightly.

"Huh thanks" dua replied with shock face.

"Cute! Btw im your hope you're my hope im jhope " he said as he put her down.

"Oh you're so bright. Literally cuz your arm is glowing" she said.

" yours too "he said as dua saw her mark.

"Wow your my mate?" Hoseok said with a shock.

"Your what????? AHHH STRANGER DANGER" dua said as she ran to her new (hwarang) friend (😂😂)

_______________________________________

881 words 

Thats a make up for not updating .....for last few days

Hope you guys liked it.

Can you guess where is fai ?????

And dua and jhope finally met😂😂😂😂

S

A

Y

O

N

A

R

A