1) Jake Peralta

Jake's face when he first met you

The business of the precinct seemed to calm your nerves. Being used to crowded and loud situations you sat back confidently. You were there for a job as a training detective.

That morning you had got in contact with your brother, Charles Boyle. You had been fired and remembered the offer he gave you. 'If you were ever jobless to come to the 99 to work with your big bro' that was his word. You had gone to college and university because you originally planned to be a detective but travelled a bit instead. You had come back from travel two years prior. Now it was time to follow my dreams.

"Y/N its great to see you!" Charles exclaimed pulling you to your feet before pulling you into a bone-crushing hug. You hugged him back and thanked him.
"Anything for my little sis" he grinned leading you through a fence type thing.

"This is my desk, I try and keep it tidy. And that's Jake's. Oh, your gonna meet him I'm so excited!" He squealed like a little girl. You had heard of this 'Jake'. Your brother practically worshipped him. You smiled at the man-child you called your brother.

"I'll go get him if you'd like" He offered to bounce on his feet. You shook your head and sat down, on Charles chair. You liked the feeling of it. The whole place felt right to you like you belonged.
"I've got to talk to the captain soon so I'll just wait here," you told him.
He nodded and stood there.

"Boyle, I need you to come with me to jewellery shop on 4th street," a guy said coming toward him. You looked up at the guy and was star stroke. What a handsome man. You stood up and moved next to Charles.

"Alright Peralta, let me just sort Y/N out first," Charles confirmed. Peralta's eyes shifted to me and a smirk crept onto his lips, he cocked his eyebrow up as if he was suddenly interested. You smiled back and felt yourself blushing.

"Peralta. Jake Peralta" He cooed holding out his hand. Taking it in yours you stated your name.
"Y/N. Y/N Boyle". Jake smirked.

"Y/N Boyle my office please" called an official looking guy. He must be the captain. You gave the two of them as you walked over to the office. Charles put his thumbs up and Jake winked when you looked back before entering through the door.

Captain offered you a job which you took. You were starting Monday morning. That gave you the whole weekend to relax and plan for work.

You walked over to Charles desk and sat on the edge. "Looks like you're going to see a lot more of me" You sang, doing a little happy dance.
"That's awesome Y/N." He grinned.
Charles got up and hugged you.

"Woo woo what's happening over here. can I get in on this hug?" Jake said before wrapping his arms around you and Charles. "I got the job" you grinned pulling away.
"Sick! That means double the fun" Jake beamed.

You stayed for a bit longer, to meet the rest of the squad. Rosa seemed nice, you knew you'd be friends, Amy was her normal self, stressed and wanting approval, and Gina you already knew. Long story as to why.
Hitchcock and Scully were asleep so that was a 'hit and miss' as Jake said.

You went home, just wanting to relax. The excitement of working at the 99 tired you out. Flopping in front of the tv, you sipped your beer and eat takeout. Getting into bed, you smiled think about all the amazing adventures you would have with your new squad.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
An

Hey, I know its rubbish but cut me some slack. If ya liked it tho comment 😊

🚔🔫