2) Amy Santiago

Amy's reaction when the captain said he likes her better

You and Amy had worked together for years. Not only that but have known each other all your life's. She was your best friend. Until you started to have a feeling for her.

After her and Jake's bet, you started one with her. Whoever could get the captain to like them more, wins. Obviously, she was being the teacher's pet but you had a different plan. You were just gonna be chill with him. Not cause trouble or bother him in any way.

You were winning so far, Holt didn't like Amy's nagging. The case you were on needed assistance from Holt so of course, Amy jumped at the offer to join it. You were looking at evidence when you heard Amy sigh.

Rolling over to her desk you sat looking at her. "what Y/L/N?" Amy sighed. "You seem sad today. What's going to Santiago?" You pouted. " is it that you know the captain likes me more?" You questioned with a smirk.

She turned to you and glared.
"No. It just I can't seem to fit the pieced of the case together. I haven't been home in 2 days" she huffed slouching back.

"You try to hard. Just relax and go with the flow. Jake re-enacts his cases to get into the mind of the criminal, try it" you offered her advice before returning to your desk.

Half an hour later you look over at Santiago frowning and sighing.
Fuck this bet. You stand up, heading into the captain's office.
"Sir I need to speak with you" you announced sitting on a chair in front of his desk.

"Please sit Y/L/N." He chuckled at his sarcasm and then went pan faced again. "What's the matter?" He asked concerned.

"As the whole precinct knows, Santiago and I have a bet to see which one of us you like the most" you started talking but stopped when he raised his eyebrow.
"I was not aware of this" he stated.

"Oh well we have this bet, and I would appreciate it if you to tell Santiago that she is your favourite out of me and her. She has been stressed out lately and I want her to relax. just for a bit." You pleaded with him.

He sat staring at you, fiddling with his glasses. Everyone knew he did that when he was thinking.
"I guess I could do that for her but know that heather of you are my favourite. I don't believe in favourites." He informed.

You grinned and got up.
"Thank you, captain. You won't regret it" you beamed as you returned to your desk.

For half an hour you got your paperwork done and worked on a few open cases. You watched Santiago get more stressed out and it made you mad. As you daydreamed about Amy, captain Holt came out of his office.

"Santiago, a word please" Holt called from next to ginas desk.
"Ooh, someones in trouble" Gina teased.

Amy looked up at me with dreaded eyes and walked over to Holt.
From where you were sitting you couldn't tell what he was saying even though you knew what it was about. You decided to move closer. Subtly you moved closer.

You stood awkwardly by jake's desk to see if you could hear them. You couldn't. That's when Santiago came rushing over.

"You will have no idea what just happened. Captain Holt just said I was his favourite you of the precinct" she babbled on. She squealed while dancing around.

"What that's not fear, I'm way better than you. Damn, I really thought I was gonna beat you in the bet." You sighed, pouting.

"In your face, Y/L/N. Wait... I won the bet. Yasssss" she waved around in your face before walking away.

She was gonna go the roof to scream and cheer. You returned to your desk and smiled at the thought of her being happy.

Even though you lost the bet and the chance to take her on a date, you couldn't wait to see what dumb thing she wanted you to do.

Your phone went off just as you got back to work.

From Santiago

Meet me after your shift. Tonight going to be fun.xxx

You smiled at the three kisses and imagined what she had in store for the both of you.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
AN

Hey, hope you liked this. I also don't know if it's confusing or? Comment what you'll like to see.

🚔🔫