4) Terry Jeffords

Terry looks after you had just talked with him

The elevator pinged as it stopped on the level you were looking for. You walked out into the precinct as the elevator doors opened.

Not knowing where to find your uncle Holt you pushed the gate open and headed over to the first desk you saw.
"Hey, I'm looking for captain Raymond Holt. Do you know where I could find him?" You asked the muscular man sat at the desk.

"Oh hey, yes I do. Can I know why you are looking for him?" He questioned you request. You smiled and told him that you were his niece.

"His niece. I never knew he had on, only a nephew. I'm Terry Jeffords by the way" he announced shaking your hand.
"Y/N" you smiled letting go of his big hands.

You both talked for a while before you remember why you were there.
"So where will I find my uncle?" You asked again.
"Just in that office there." He declared pointing to the office at the end of the room.

You thanked him before walking over to his office, knocking three times.
Terry found that his eyes follow you, subconsciously looking at your ass.

He grinned before getting back to work, hoping that you might stick around.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
AN

I like this, kind of.

🚔🔫