9) Amy Santiago

You had to fulfil the bet with Amy and the end result was okay

Your shift had finished and you were outside the precinct waiting for Amy. It was only the afternoon so you were worried what she had in mind.

As you reached for your phone to call her she came rushing out of the door. Without a word she grabbed hold of your hand and pulled you to her car.

"Get in" she ordered starting the car. Afraid you got in and buckled up.
"So where are we going?" You asked.

"Mine. We have to get dressed, look presentable." She informed.
You looked over at her confused needing more information.

"We're going to a wedding. You know my friend, the talkative one, she told me I needed a plus one to go to her big day. Didn't want my sad life to bum her out. Pfff I'm not sad. Anyway, when the captain said I'm his favourite out of us two I thought now I have a plus one." She added.

With that, she pulled up in front of her apartment building. You climbed out of the car and her less you to hear home. You had only been there once.

"Why didn't you ask Jake to go with you? You two hit it off pretty well" you questioned entering her apartment. She laughed at your comment and walked into her bathroom.

"Me and Jake. Please. He's like a big brother to me. Nothing more" that makes you grin.
"Anyway, here's your dress. My rooms on the right, go change in there" she directed.

You listen to her and went to get changed. Her room smelt like her. The dress slipped on straight on, you knew it was fishy when she asked your dress size the other week. She planned it all.

Happy with the way you looked you exited the room and then down the hall to the living room. Amy was stood with her back to you.

She was trying to zip up her dress.
"I've got it," you said.
You held the dress so it was easier to zip and it closed, right up.

"Thanks" she turned around and smiled at you. Yours and her dress had the same colours.

"You look so beautiful" you breathed out. She blushed at you compliment before grabbing her keys.
"We need to go" she announced.

The ride there wasn't that long so you both just sang along to the radio.
Amy pulled up to the venue and got the present out of the trunk.

"Let's get this over with" she sighed.
You gripped her hand to calm her and headed into the ballroom.

The bride and groom welcomed us, making sure to get the present before sending us our way.

You grabbed two champagne off a passing waiter. "Here" you offered Amy one. She took it desperately and down half of it.

"Daaaaaaamn!" You exclaimed.
"Sorry, I have never taken a girl to a formal event before. My friends never knew I like girls until last year" she mumbled.

"Wait for you like girls? Cool cool cool cool" you nodded taking a sip of champagne.
"I thought everyone knew," she said pulling you on the dance floor.

You danced for an hour not wanting to stop. Needing to rest you walked over to a table and sat down.
Amy followed and sat beside you.

"Well, now I'm not going to be able to move for a week" you joked slouching. Amy rested her head on you, agreeing with you.

After catching your breathes you mingled with Amy's friends, making sure she stayed close to you.
You hated mingling but you were willing to do it for Amy.

"Hey, can have this dance?" You felt a tap on the back and turned around to see an old woman

"Sure ma'ma" you held your hand out and lead the way.

You let her arm wrap around you and you slow danced. Amy watched you, smiling. She was so happy you were there for her. Even if it was because of a bet.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
An

Well thank you for 100 reads im so happy

🚔🔫