3) Rosa diaz

When Holt first introduced you and Gina could tell you would be close to Rosa

You were starting your job as Captian holts assistance. Gina still his assistance too but the workload got too much and he needs more help.

You saw it advertised in a newspaper, you called straight away thing it would be a great experience. The interview went amazingly well and Gina was somewhat kind to you.

The morning of your first day you woke up early and got there with coffee for everyone and muffins.
Gotta give a good first impression.

Captain Holt was already there so he told you that a debriefing would take place as soon as everyone was here and that was my chance to meet everyone.

You were nervous but didn't show it, you didn't want them to think you were weak. Silently you set out the muffins and coffee on the desk so they could enjoy them while the debriefing took place.

Soon the place started to fill up with people. As they piled into the debriefing room, you stood back leaning on the wall. In no time the room was full.

Captain came striding in followed by a tall muscle man. Must be terry you thought, Gina had told you all about him in your interview.

He spoke first, saying something about needing to dust some drug dealers or they will be in big trouble.
Then captain Holt took centre stage.

"As you all know, lately we have our work cut out for us. I mean look at all cases just lying around. We need to get our act together. So here to help us is Y/N Y/L/N." He mustered towards you and you stood forward so you could say hey.

"Hey everyone, I'm excited to start working here. Just don't take me for granted though cos I will rip your head off." You smiled sweetly and stepped back against the wall.

"Looks like rosa is going to have a new best friend" Gina chuckled glancing at the woman next to her.
She had to black wild hair and a badass sense of style. You liked that very much.

The debriefing was wrapped up and some left to go to work. You started to leave when someone called your name. You looked back to see the badass woman from before.

"Hey, what's up? Rosa right?" You questioned.
"Yeah. Um, I was just gonna tell yeah that il liked the way you threaten people." She laughed. "Its something I do a lot of" Rosa confirmed.

"Y/N, come on we have work to do" Gina groaned.
"I better go. See ya around" you said retrieving back to ginas desk.
"Yeah, see ya".

The rest of the day went great, you got a lot of work done and Peralta s9lved a big case.  After work, you got invited to get drinks which you accepted the offer.

You got to know the precinct's detectives better. They were interesting people and you couldn't wait to get to know and work with them.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
AN

What's your fav episode of season 1? Mines the Halloween one.

🚔🔫