11) Terry Jeffords

You came into work with your uncle and got bored so went to see what everyone was doing

Relaxing in your uncle's office was boring. Laying around wasn't your idea of fun. You sighed loudly getting Holts attention.

"YN what's wrong? You said you wanted to come into work with me" he exclaimed.
"Yeah, but I thought it would be more exciting. You know fighting crime and everything like that" you avowed standing up.

"I'm sorry that's too dangerous for you" he declared getting back to work knowing you didn't like that answer.
You huffed and exited his office.

Terry and Hitchcock were standing around a desk so you decided to investigate. You notice a kid sat looking up at them, mostly Terry.

You stood near them watching the scene unfold. Terry was treating the kid but it wasn't getting through to him.

So terry picked up a fortune ball and smashed it in his hands. That was after asking it if he 'would I destroy him?'.

"Damn Terry. That was so cool " you marvelled at him.
"Y/N didn't see you there" Terry nervously laughed dropping the remainder of the ball.

"You is strong Terry. Like seriously strong" you huffed impressed.
"Terry can pick up a car. That was nothing" he informed you.

Your jaw dropped and your eyebrows raised higher than ever.
"Close your mouth. Don't wanna dry it out, I might need it later" he pushed your mouth shut and winked.

He stroked away but he, before he got to his desk, did a little dance. You laughed and walked over to Jake.

Terry blushed at himself. What the hell did he just say to you?. He just practically told you he liked you. God.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
An

Wow wtf is this

🚔🔫