7) Adrain Pimento

When Adrian returned to the nine-nine

The day started out normal. Everyone in the precinct was doing what they were supposed to do. It was productive.

That was until the elevator pinged without anyone noticing.
The man stepped off and walked to Peralta's desk, sitting like it was his.

Jake was busy printing to give it any attention, that is until he tried to return to his desk.

You watch the encounter as it unfolded. Jake went to tap him and the next thing that happens was Jake had a knife to his neck.

Immediately you had your gun pointed right at him.
"Stand down now"
"Put the knife on the ground" was yelled as other officers noticed the dangerous situation.

He stared crazily at us all without fear. Mans got balls.
"Let go of defective Peralta now! I won't hesitate to shoot at you" you screamed.

"Detective pimento gets off Peralta" captain stepped out of his office and order the man.
He let go of Jake and dropped the knife.

"Sorry about that. Not used to being out of the field" the man apologised.
You grabbed hold off jake in a bone-crushing hug and checked to see if he was okay.

"Everyone meets Detective Pimento, he's just came out of 10 year plus undercover investigation so be nice to him. He was at the 99 before and now he's back where he belongs. Y/L/N show him the ropes around here" Captian Holt informed us before returning to his office.

The Precinct got back to work and you put your gun away.
Pimento walked over to you and grinned at you.

"So what case are you on?" He asked. His voice sounded so mysterious, just like he looked.

After he looked at all your open cases and got his things, you got to work.
You knew it was gonna be a mad and crazy, maybe even dangerous, experience.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
An

Have any suggestions just comment them or dm

🚔🔫