5) Gina Linetti

Gina's reaction every time you ask her anything

You and Gina had a flirty love-hate relationship. Ever since Jake got her the job, you both have had a crush on one another.

But since Gina is stubborn and you hate giving in, nothing has happened between the two of you.

You were working a big case with Holt when you went up to Gina to see where he was.
"Hey Gina, I need to know where captain Holt is." You said sitting on the edge of her desk.

"He in his office on the phone. He won't take long". She replied by texting on her phone.

You sighed and got comfortable on her desk.
"So got any plans for the weekend?" You asked to make small talk.
"No" short and sweet, just like her attention span.

"Cool cool. Wanna you go for lunch on Saturday? If you aren't doing anything?" You suggested.
"Ohh I can't I'm busy" she lied.

"Come on. I know you wanna spend time with this gorgeous piece of meat" you winked putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She was stunned for a second before untucking it and shivering.
"Ew. Look you're bumming out my whole area." She stated looking back on her phone.

"Sweetheart I know you want to. I'll pick you up at 12. Dress nice for me" you informed.
You got up and walked into bolts office to talk about the case.

Gina sat back and smiled. She had always wanted to go on a date with you and this was the closest thing she was going to get. Colleagues going out for lunch together.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
AN

I feel like this is stupid

🔫🚔