10) Rosa Diaz

You had been working for a month and developed a crush on Rosa

Working at the 99 precincts was fun. The squad had accepted you in their main group. You felt apart of the team.

Captain had you working over time so you were there on the weekend. Not only were you bored but you were tried. You had been out drinking the night before.

Hiding behind sunglasses was the only way to hide it. Well kind of.

You were writing up holts diary when suddenly rosa screamed. She grabbed her computer and threw it on the ground.

You raised your eyebrow thinking damn she hot and crazy.
Before the captain could come out and yell at her, you took her to the locker room.

"Hey calm down, love" you cooed. You place a hand on her arm.
"What happened?" You questioned.

"It wouldn't show me the files I needed." She lied looking away from you.
"Who cares about the computer? It had it coming. I mean is something happening at home?" You asked.

She sighed and punched a locker.
Squicking in pain she rested against the locker.
"It's my parents. They're being dicks about something I don't want to go into" she confessed.

You sighed grabbing her hand.
"Your other family are here for you. Now let me fix that hand of yours" you sat her down and got the first aid.

She let you do what you needed to and just stared at you as you did it.
"Maybe next time take your anger out on a person, you know they're softer" you advised wrapping her hand with a bandage.

She giggled at you and generally smiled.
"Wow, I made rosa Diaz smile and giggle. Am I dreaming? Can you do it again so I film it for proof?" You babbled on shocked.

"No. I need to go... You know catch killers or stuff" she mumbled getting up and retreating out of the room.
"Well don't arrest stuff. I don't think a printer would do well in prison" you joked before she turned and ran away.

Rosa speed walks to the toilets and locked herself in a stall. She felt weird inside. Like she was happy or giddy. No, she couldn't believe it. She had a crush on you. Realising it she smirked. Now she just needs to win you over.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
An

Is this good?

🚔🔫