Jughead Part 2

You ran into one of the ghoulies. He took you to his lab thingy. "Hey princess. Prince won't becoming anytime soon," The leader said. He grinned. You sneakily untied yourself. He was facing opposite way. Looking towards the wall. Which means you could sneak up on him. You hit him on the back of his head with a hammer. ~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey where did Y/N go," Jughead asked. "I got a text from her," Cheryl said. Then Jughead's phone went off. He nodded and then Toni had one. Wait.......HOW??
V:I have your precious girl. Hahaha. Bring the ghoulies Jughead Cheryl and Toni....

Crushy😍: Hey. Jughead. It's the leader from the ghoulies. Yes that's right. Come to our laboratory and get her. But in order to get her. You Toni and Cheryl will have to fight all of us. If you lose. Hahaha we get her FOREVER

Unknown: Hey Toni. I am the leader from the ghoulies. Yes I got your number but any who, You Jug mad Cheryl have to come to save your ✌princess✌ other ways DOOM WILL HIT HAHAHAH

Everyone looked a bit scared. "Guys let's go," Jughead said looking at everyone. "Boo Hoo Y/N is gone so big deal. I know she's my friend but we should not listen and get a gang of us. But they have to hide until you untie Y/N. She is obviously tied up. And when you take Y/N to Your trailer you have to come back and fight with us. Or we will lose and they'll come after her again," Cheryl said. Jug and Toni nodded in agreement. "Wait take her to my trailer I'll get Veronica waiting there for her. Yes I met V she is my best friend from back in New York I bumped into her earlier." Toni said. Everyone nodded and headed to the school where everyone would usually be. When you got there. "GUYS WE NEED TO FIGHT GHOULIES. Y/N HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY I WILL ONLY NEED A FEW OF YOU!!" Jughead shouted. He was worried just in case he didn't have You back. "Right. So we will start the fight us three. Me Toni And Jughead. Then Veronica you and Y/N Are friends so when Jughead secretly untied her she would go to you. You would take her to Toni's trailer and wait for us there. As for the rest of us. We have to fight. Until each and Every single ghoulie have ran off, GOT IT!"